NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

alan_kylim

Jul 8, 2007
Melaka
oh hi, i had already changed my rims to 17", the tire i used is 205/40/17 for the front, and 215/45/17 for the back one. The color is silver with chrome 1.. by the way.. i got my car from KL. Next week my Korean colleague is going to Korea for Business trip, i had inform him to try to find some parts for my coupe from there. Only small part maybe still possible to bring in. Some of the parts is not available in malaysia.. example like the side mirror with LED lights.

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
How much were you're rims Alan?? Mind to list out the price......?

alan_kylim

Jul 8, 2007
Melaka
The side mirror with signal lights... its actually special made to be use for Hyundai tiburon(RD1 & RD2), BMW M3, etc. however, he going there alone, so he cant afford to bring back so many. But the thing can be order and ship here to malaysia. The cost is between RM100 or higher. Recently i check with him, he said its out of stock.. he still finding other source. Tiburon part is a bit difficult to find in Korea, they ppl prefer Tuscani nowadays because car is cheap there. So its a bit hard to find part for Tiburon..

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
If you can find, i'll be interested to get a pair...... I've always wanted to get side mirrors with signal lights......

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
Sim is always interested in anything that will do up his car nice and pretty but everytime also not at the right time. PERFORMANCE first.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Where do you go in Singapore to pimp your ride? Are there any clubs/groups/showcases of people that have pimped their ride?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience