NEW MEMBER : pop in for a quick intro

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Woh...!!!
Rock on Daniel, its great to be here...!!!

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
hi Delicious D.. welcome to da club.. how delicious are you? wahahaha...

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
hehehe
deliciousd is juz some random nickname :)
so i am officially in this club??

yah.. i have to include this...
Nick / Name : deliciousd / darren (i noticed dartango's name is also darren ._.)
Ride Type : tuscani
Ride Colour : red

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Holla D...!!

I'm not sure of your question myself, i wonder if there are initiation rights...? hahaha....
(i'm guessing new members must oficially buy TT for the "Senior Members"?)

Nice to meet ya D, sleek ride, i'm a fan of the Tuscani too. More accurately, i'm a fan of the Tuscani's rear design.

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
hi Delicious D.. welcome to da club.. how delicious are you? wahahaha...
Sim,
WT..!!Do you always ask ppl how delicious they are without knowing they genders?!..hahaha..By the way,how was the penang trip with the prety gal of yours?hehehe...ssshhhhh

DeliciousD,
Welcome aboard matey...pls dont mind the way we talk k..hehehe :biggrin: Oh ya,initiation...when you all are free,we go for TT k guys..hehehehe..

Dyeu,
its your turn to blanja..

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
DeliciousD,
You are not so delicious anymore.. Wahahaha... Were you driving your tuscani up to genting end of July? I was in Subang Jaya last nite.. aiks...

Dyeu,
You belanja cover charge for party.. DeliciousD belanja Martell VSOP.. Wahahaha....

Spit Fire,
I went Penang alone.. was there alone...

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
dyeu
hehe.. yalo yalo.. actually i aso dunno who is member in hcc and who is not ><. perhaps after TT then we are officially in.

Spitfire
no worries about language! or the way y'all talk! if got TT session, i will try my best to come.

TCSIM
yea.. i did drove to gohtong jaya. to pick up my fren and head to bukit tinggi.
u saw my car? what a coincidence :)

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Welcome Luis...

U have a Tuscani V6 or 4G63 under the hood?

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Puerto Rico?? Thats gonna make comin out for TT a real problem... haha...

No problem SpitFire, TT on me the next time we meet. And martell on D, cool, haha...!! All i got at home is Tequila and Vodca, but i have no idea when to open those..... Prolly will do that on the next party with my collegues.

Speaking of TT, this Saturday anyone?? I'm free, i actually arranged to have this day free for me, so lets hook up. I say we have some TT at subang area, then head over to Mr Lee's for a quick visit?

I cant come online after this, so i'll leave you guys to decide the time & location, and then about friday, pls do sms me the time and location. I'm free the whole Sat. Is it cool?

I'm guessing 4 coupes outside a mamak will definately paint a awesome pic!

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Dyeu,
4 coupes? U will see more than that if everyone is free but I am in the south this weekend...

Darren,
We had convoy to Genting with Racedge members end of July.. We saw a red tus parking at open space car park outside Genting Hotel on 29 July.. Wonder if that's yours...

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
sim
red tus parking outside genting hotel....
that wont be me.
coz i oni went to gohtong jaya.

dyeu
wow.. purposely make yourself free for this sat.
i will definately come then... seems that u wanna TT in subang.. then we start our day here. erm... actually my time is flexible. maybe we should let them set the time lo. then we go price hunting. i will sms u incase u really din come online.

unfortunately sim cant join us. i hope everyone can come this sat.

carrion
welcome!!!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A lot of us car enthusiasts love our cars more than our wife (some says so) :rofl:

Most of us did spend lots of money on purchasing expensive imported rims. Even if is not
very expensive, many would also feel the pain if our beautiful rims are scratched. Be it
Taiwan Rims, Japan Rims and etcs.

So, other than repairing the rims or respray our rims. Is there any other way to protect it?

Good news, not sure how many of you know about this. But came across this website
talking...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience