New Inspira, 07' civic or 00' Altezza which one better?

Civic ES/ET also ok mah....easy to get parts.....not many people play...summore very comfort....no need to change engine...the 1.7 engine enough to get u flying on the hiway......but if u wan more power altezza is good....sumore manual...and also rare mah.....but parts little bit problem....Inspira also Ok but many people play now....not rare....

TS i was in same situation as you, more interested on tezza and civic 1.8 (if got 80k civic better lah). Inspira will be last preferred among 3 because I've got some proton-phobia :stupid:

btw I wanna to know if a tezza made at year 2001 and registered at 2009, which year will be refer for loan?

Just to clarify .... Cant really compare with Inspira or Civic if take price and age out of the equation.
Her sibling are Lexus IS200 and IS300. Re carnation is IS250 & IS350

Altezza is the same class as : C Segment.

BMW E46 325i inline 6
Alfa 156 2.5 V6.
Merc W203 C230 (2.5 V6 or 4 pot compressor)

So different animal to Inspira and Civic....:rofl:

well said:adore:

boring...why many ppl ask which one car should buy up here?
let test drive and view ur budget how much u can pay....the end of story buying car...
maybe u got own mind but still wanna ask ppl...if we give advise ,did u follow our word?of coz,then u will ask asking ur close friend or family...which car should buy up right?
waste time bro..think again...

Chill la bro, not everyone can be decided as quick. Let's help out the bro here!

no matter what we can advice and share...end of the da - to determine the decision are their budget, preference, peer decision and situation....so keep asking will only drag on the decision.
maybe next year he still asking what to buy ah...that time got more n more model coming out, e.g persona R and kia forte R maybe...

yaloh...next year he still keep asking which one model should buy...:banghead:
so funny i think he is...keep asking walau...makin am feel fed up...
but talk about new model car,maybe we can share2 experience...
about power,body,cost maintenance which we might know a bit after it relaese
but they keep askin about performance old car which all of us know already about that model...
just review ur budget,who will sit next you?(personal or family use)
like saga a budget car,avanza cheap mpv for middle family with large member,altis or civic higher middle class car power and class camry or tenna executive class but still yet reach million dollar in bank account...BMW,merc benz big boss car personal 3series or c class or no have license need driver go to s class or 5 or 7 series...
ferrari or lambo...over million dollar car,make sure u got right parking space to park it...
just any opinion from me...correct me if am wrong or miss something :driver:

It depends on what you want actually. Drifitng? Performance? Handling? I like the Altezza because of its 3SGE and RWD!! The Inspira is also good (is it a 4WD?). Then drop in a 4B11T.

As for Civic..... I don't think I will want it though.

its normal for people to ask around about opinion before buying car..
to anyone who doesn't like it..easy, just dont open the thread or read it, in fact dun even reply it. just shut up..

nobody asking u to read or reply to a thread..u dun like it, read n reply other 10000 thread available. this is a public forum, up to anyone who wanna post and ask something as long as it is following the forum rules.

u dun like it, then dun open it.

cheers

It depends on what you want actually. Drifitng? Performance? Handling? I like the Altezza because of its 3SGE and RWD!! The Inspira is also good (is it a 4WD?). Then drop in a 4B11T.

As for Civic..... I don't think I will want it though.

no 4WD, engine not that power to need 4WD.
our driving condition don't require 4WD (no snow, ICE)

if all have same preferences, the car makers no need have varieties or come out with new models each time.
all same look. so to each of their own choices/preferences. 1 man's meat another's poison.
so its up to many ppl to comment on their personal/experience on cars or view towards it.

Hi ! I am newbie here. I also have 10 years wira. Now plan to upgrade to altezza. I saw at the mudah.my got one blue color with gold rim, 6 mt, year02/09. WAN to sell at rm72000. Any senior and shi heng know about this car? The owner already working at dubai.

Last edited:
Hi ! I am newbie here. I also have 10 years wira. Now plan to upgrade to altezza. I saw at the mudah.my got one blue color with gold rim, 6 mt, year02/09. WAN to sell at rm72000. Any senior and shi heng know about this car? The owner already working at dubai.

72000 for MT is nice... Mostly auto nowadays... But I have to say, be careful of the deal... Because there are a lot of scams that sounds like this.

Owner not here anymore... deposit to view car... Car still overseas... Deposit to ship back to view... etc...

Veloc shi fu,Thanks for your reply.
I contact owner (NAME:zahrul)before. He said just contact his brother to view a car.
I contact his brother too,He said that I can see the car at kl.
I saw a this thread on page 2, a shi heng also provide a link . I don know is it a same car.now I at Singapore I can't open and see the page, only at Malaysia then can see.

year 2001 still can loan...as long as below 10years still can loan up to 5 years

Last edited:
No sifu la... Learner also.. Well then, that looks like a good offer... That 3S-GE Beams with 6 spd MT is really a gem... I still see people selling for 80k sometimes... That is here is Sabah. Well, good luck in your purchase bro... And check the car carefully!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom