New hks turbo timer

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
guys,
this model already arrive sunway? cun weh!
gonna get one soon!

Attachments

• 3590.jpg
    3590.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 305
fuiyoo....like so canggih like tat....
wa the type-1 so cool wei...really a good competition of apexi...
a multi-purpose turbo timer + RSM but without speed cut..not bad ma
but how much a?
tomoro also wan go see d :D

can read speed as well?..i saw this turbo timer 2weeks ago on an EV08 MR.. :thefinger:

so nice lah this timer.....ow much it would be?i do belive the proce must be expensive.....

yup....im affraid N1 will sell expensive for new stock...maybe one of the reson that they will used is currency excange...

it is cheap weh! with all function you have.it is like rsm+timer.
n1 sold out oredy? damn!
going to sunway tomorrow, haiyo cannot sleep well oredy la!

i just call and said that the stock finish already...for type 0 is rm350 and type 1 is rm500....
next sotck will be coming midle of next month...and the price will be diffrence due to currency exchange...
the fetures for type 1 is very intresting...no more blink²...heheheheh...simple and multi task....

walauwehhhhhh hensem ma that turbo timer.....nice n cool...how about the price bro?

copy from web...

The All New HKS Turbo Timer
In 1982 HKS introduced the world’s first Turbo Timer to assist in cooling down the turbocharger to prevent oil coking in the center bearing cartridge assembly. Oil "coking" occurs when a turbocharger is not properly cooled down and the oil that normally lubricates the center cartridge heats up and forms solidified oil deposits. A turbo timer allows an engine to idle for a preset amount of time after the ignition key has been turned to the off position and removed. By allowing a turbocharged engine to idle, oil continues to pass through the turbo until it has cooled down to the point where oil "coking" will not occur. Re-designed for 2008, the all new Turbo Timer Type-0 and Type-1 feature a new, slim low profile design with a separate LCD display and control unit following the same design concepts as the current HKS EVC and A/F Knock Amp.
The Turbo Timer Type-0 features a red LCD backlit display for easy visibility, 2 timer modes, and a battery voltage meter with a peak value indication and warning function.

The Turbo Timer Type-1 features a light blue LCD backlit display and has the same basic timing and voltage features as the Type-0 plus several monitoring and measurement functions. The Turbo Timer Type-1 features an Auto mode for the timer function allowing the Turbo Timer to automatically calculate optimum idling time according to the most recent driving pattern. Vehicle speed and RPM can be displayed on the Type-1's LCD monitor and a speed warning level can be set. A two-stage RPM warning can also be set and used as a shift indicator. When a warning level is reached the Type-1's LCD monitor will blink and an audible beep will sound. The HKS Turbo Timer Type-1 also features various measurement functions including 1/4 mile timer, 0-60 timer and a stopwatch function that can be used for lap timing. The Turbo-Timer Type-1 can read in either MPH/SAE or KPH/Metric.

The new HKS Turbo Timers are compatible with all HKS Turbo Timer harnesses to make for an easy installation.

Turbo Timer Type-0
Part # 41001-AK009
MSRP: $99
Positive Lit LCD
Red Back Light
Black Display Case (W:89.5mm/H:22.5mm/D:13mm)
LCD Display (W:41.5mm/H:11mm)
Black Control Unit Case (W:69.0mm/H:80.0mm/D:21.0mm)
Timer Functions:
Manual Mode (0-10 Minutes)
Memory Mode #1 (1 touch, 1 Minute Setting)
Memory Mode #2 (1 touch, 3 Minute Setting)
Battery Voltage Display:
Battery Voltage
Peak Value Indication
ON/OFF Warning Function
Compatible with all HKS Turbo Timer Harnesses

Turbo Timer Type-1
Part # 41001-AK010
MSRP: $155
Positive Lit LCD
Blue Back Light
Black Display Case (W:89.5mm/H:22.5mm/D:13mm)
LCD Display (W:41.5mm/H:11mm)
Black Control Unit Case (W:69.0mm/H:80.0mm/D:21.0mm)
Timer Functions:
Manual Mode (0-10 Minutes)
Memory Mode #1 (1 touch, 1 Minute Setting)
Memory Mode #2 (1 touch, 3 Minute Setting)
Auto Mode (0-5 Minute Setting)
Battery Voltage Display:
Battery Voltage
Peak Value Indication
ON/OFF Warning Function
Vehicle Speed Indication Function:
Vehicle Speed
Peak Speed Hold Value
Speed Warning Function
Engine RPM Indication Function:
Engine RPM
Peak Engine RPM Hold Value
Engine RPM Warning Function
Display in either MPH/SAE or KPH/Metric
Metric Distance Time Functions:
Acceleration Distance (0-100m, 0-200m, 0-400m)
Section Time (200-400m)
Acceleration Time (0-100km/h, 100-150km/h)
Auto or Manual Start for Quarter Mile Function
SAE Distance Time Functions:
Acceleration Distance (0-60 foot, 0-1/8 mile, 0-1/4 mile)
Auto or Manual Start for Quarter Mile Function
Stopwatch Tool Time Measurement
Total Elapsed Time
Lap Times
Compatible with all HKS Turbo Timer Harnesses

diagram-original-web.jpg

color-diagram.jpg

the fetures like RSM but smaller like apei turbo timee pen....i think i want to pay a booking price 1st lor at N1.....so nice man....:rofl:

the fetures like RSM but smaller like apei turbo timee pen....i think i want to pay a booking price 1st lor at N1.....so nice man....:rofl:

me too... hehehe...
just wanna know the actual price in N1, any1..???

coz next week will travel to some places that selling those stuff as well, so... wanna compare the price...

me too... hehehe...
just wanna know the actual price in N1, any1..???

coz next week will travel to some places that selling those stuff as well, so... wanna compare the price...

i call N1 and the price is RM500 for the Type 1 but the stock is finish....so sad....
need to wait next month on the midle....but they affraid the price will me incresing due to current exchange...
bro,where do u want to survey...if u got some ctc pls share with or buy for me as well...hehehehe
hoep u dont mind bro....:biggrin:

dun care...tomorrow im goin to look this thing till i find it. cannot sleep oredy la.
kakimotor dun have ar?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom