New Engine for All Skyline

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyS2K

Known Member
Oct 30, 2005
A walk in customer to my showroom today, just bought an accident car half cut from me at $188,000 to put inside his Skyline GTR 32. He is crazy man.. the cost of my engine is much more expensive than his Skyline. But he insisted and swaps his Citibank Platinum card and purchase on the spot.

The buyer told me to send his engine to Garang auto. I asked him again are you sure? He told me that Garang guarantee him that..asal you ada wang apa engine pun boleh masuk. Worst come to worst, push the dashboard behind or even the front seat to the back seats, if the engine is too big. 2 Wheels can also convert to 4 wheels.

Good luck to him man. Hope his Skyline won't split in to pieces when the Turbo kicks in. The twin turbo of my halfcut are even bigger than any Japanese T88 Turbo and its comes with 6.25L W12 engine pumping up to 880bhp on the wheels .

I have a picture of the engine attached...

Can show me more Skyline engine guys?

Last edited:

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Wat engine is that?? bentley? that must be farking crazy... Who crash the bentley continental GT??? There was a bentley GT at my back today before i turn in the workshop in Sunway with yellow plate... It must be from the Royal family....

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
BabyS2K said:
Dude ..how about you show us the NA Honda V tec engine that beat Renny Khoo's 650bhp Skyline..heeheeheehee

BabyS2K

Known Member
Oct 30, 2005
Mr.Bear: Yes sir...We support Hondaaaa. Vtec powerrrrrrr. Honda sure win. He!he!

BabyS2K

Known Member
Oct 30, 2005
Doink: I agree with you. Please text me Wah Seng tel no:? TQ.

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
erh just read again n again ar.. bough a halfcut from u for 188,000???
fuh.. (mouth open wide.. ) water drippin..

bump!

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
.S K A G E E. said:
Dude ..how about you show us the NA Honda V tec engine that beat Renny Khoo's 650bhp Skyline..heeheeheehee
Are u sure???

That skyline cant be from SUnway rite ?? hahahaha

piggyracer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2005
PJ
Hey babys2k, you sure you not taking everyone here for a ride with all your stories again? Afterall, seems like you've been known to make up bizzare stories....just wondering if its true this time....no offence!

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
no offense.. this is bullsh*t. and someone just checked for me with G.A.

wheres your showroom dude? i guess only u have showrooms for half cuts.. oh yeah, bentley halfcuts deserve to be in showrooms instead of warehouses..

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
why settle for that silly Bentley engine?

Do you want this engine? 1000+hp, 4 turbos. Better what? :_:

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
:biggrin: Yeah....beats me too..... Maybe the owner thinks that Rolls Royce Engines powers the Boeing Jets....it can make his car go faster...:regular_smile:
But I still find the price of the halfcut Mind Boggling:Not_Impressed:

LS1

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
penang
:angry_smile:
BabyS2K said:
A walk in customer to my showroom today, just bought an accident car half cut from me at $188,000 to put inside his Skyline GTR 32. He is crazy man.. the cost of my engine is much more expensive than his Skyline. But he insisted and swaps his Citibank Platinum card and purchase on the spot.

The buyer told me to send his engine to Garang auto. I asked him again are you sure? He told me that Garang guarantee him that..asal you ada wang apa engine pun boleh masuk. Worst come to worst, push the dashboard behind or even the front seat to the back seats, if the engine is too big. 2 Wheels can also convert to 4 wheels.

Good luck to him man. Hope his Skyline won't split in to pieces when the Turbo kicks in. The twin turbo of my halfcut are even bigger than any Japanese T88 Turbo and its comes with 6.25L W12 engine pumping up to 880bhp on the wheels .

I have a picture of the engine attached...

this is not a W12 engine....it's a v8 6.75l twin turbo from arnage R ...w12 r much smaller/compact..u sell the engine..dunno is a v8 or a w12..sure or not..lol

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kantoi !! :)

BabyS2K

Known Member
Oct 30, 2005
LS1 said:
:angry_smile:

this is not a W12 engine....it's a v8 6.75l twin turbo from arnage R ...w12 r much smaller/compact..u sell the engine..dunno is a v8 or a w12..sure or not..lol
It is a w12 6.75L engine from Bentley Arnage T. Bentley never produce V8 engine for Arnage in its production line. Please do more research before pointing finger at people. How old are you by the way?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Tools:
1. Socket bolt size 8,10,12,14,17
2. Ratchet and long extensionbar
3. Ring spanner size 14
4. Extra bolt to tighten back engine mounting stud

[*]Do this DIY at ur own RISK, Do ur own research before dismantle.
[*]Make sure you have all appropriate/Proper and QUALITY tools
[*]All Bolts should be hand tight first before using ratchet to avoid bolt thread strip...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience