Need Help Urgent!!

aycy

3,000 RPM
Hi guys, need some help here. I buy my car from Mutiara Motors JB. now the car still at their place, i havent go to drive back the car to penang yet due to document not yet ready. they tell me they will inspect the car before i drive back from penang . but the problem is just now they call to tell me, the greddy adjustable suspension that comes with the car got oil leak on a side and the front suspension is jammed already. they told me that they will cut and remove it(greddy) and change to original evo9 suspension for me. what do u guys think? i scared they will cheat me, i mean i scared they will bluff me that the suspension got problem and take out the greddy one to sell other people. evo9 original suspension used item around cost how much? and greddy suspension around cost how much? u guys suggest i should take the risk by using the broken item or straight away ask them to replace stock suspension for me? oh ya, they are not charging me any money for replace the stock suspension for me.
thanks. really dun know how to choose now.:adore:

they got give any rebate cos chang from exp suspension to stock? stock is new or halfcut?abs jammed y need to cut to take off? dun make sense leh

i also not sure. dun expect to cut $$$, they never allow. they told me the top nut loose and got abit bengkok d...

tell them u want the exact greddy suspension, tell them to get replacement, if not other branded ones will do. no std ones.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

if jammed or bengkok, then tell them u dowan the whole car edi.......
cos maybe the previous owner thrashed, worst, the saleman thrashed it while bringing it to puspakom & JPJ.

What you should do is tell them not to do anything and say you'll fix it yourself. Go and have a look at the car. Maybe the Greedy suspension can be fix or reconditioned?

u call & f**k them, u paid so much for the car, got faulty parts, make them repair it.

they are willing to replace original suspension for me only. if i dun wan they just give me the so call "spoil" greddy. for the greddy suspension they told me that is optional free item , what they mean is "that thing come with car we give as free gift only". the thing cant be repair becoz the oil seal are diffrent and canot find.
that car been trashed or not im really not sure. got some japanese tuning sticker company name "Lose Dog" behind the car. and got some parts with the car, got suspension, upgraded disc rotor, oil catch tank, rims, alot cusco bar and etc.... but for condition i have seen alot of e8 or e9 before. this one so far the best i can get with good price. 178k 05 unreg. other are selling 188k for sarawak ap car.
so i guess i just take the original suspension? how much i can sell the original blistein suspension?

ori suspension is the best...greedy quite bumpy.not my taste

just told them to change it 1st and then you want back that changed greddy suspension.. if they want to cheat you maybe they will not give it to you but if it really spoiled then they will give it to u if u ask n told them u eant to try to fix it.. after you get that greddy suspension search for a shop that can overhaul the suspension.. easy thing.. if it can be fix.. fix it n then psang blk to ur car..
i`m also using greddy perfomance damper type r around 10k with the pasang n setting with my evo8..

I think they said to remove the Greddy suspension they need to cut it off. Which means that even if he wanted to fix it, it cant be fixed anymore.

i have tested the car that day, i got feel like the rear suspension got some funny sound and also like super hard at behind. so i dint know is it spoil. the spoiled suspension they wont give me back. its either i used the "spoil" suspension or take the 1 they replace for me. OR, they give the "spoil" suspension then i drive back from jb to penang. then with in a month i check the suspension, if really spoil i need to drive back jb to replace back to stock suspension. lolx...

I'd just take the replaced suspension to avoid further headache. Once they have locked in the car and the package, they will not change their price tag. Go for the ori suspension to prevent further headache. If you are so afraid, you can tell them to just let you have the faulty suspension set up, since ori evo 9 bilstein is around RM1k to RM1.5k (estimate price) which you can source around in the forums for any evo members letting go due to upgrades.

but how to diffentiate evo 9 & evo 7 ones...
scared they tipu...they say its evo 9, but actually its evo 7.

u said when u test drive there is no wrong at the front suspension.. but from what they said your front suspension is jammed?? if it is jammed from the beginning you should know it when u test drive.. also, they have to know this before they sell it to anyone wright? or maybe after u test drive there is another people that test the car after u that make it broke.. i can see from the pic your`s are greddy perfomance type s .. for new one in japan around 6-7k..and if u want to change to original evo9 suspension make sure they change u the bilstein one(yellow color) no the black.. n for the suspension i don`t think they need to cut it although it is stuck with the car..

p/s: if u don`t want to use the car navigation in the car can u sell it to me? i still in japan and maybe i can use it here..

bro,
who's the sales person dealing with you. i know the mech there n the boss. Lots of JB member bought their car from there and most of the time the cars are in good condition and hv lots of goodies. You can PM me the name of the salesman/lady.
By the way you used a Altezza before?? plate 84?

bro,
who's the sales person dealing with you. i know the mech there n the boss. Lots of JB member bought their car from there and most of the time the cars are in good condition and hv lots of goodies. You can PM me the name of the salesman/lady.
By the way you used a Altezza before?? plate 84?
SIFU has spoken...:adore::adore::adore:

I presume that, Mutiara Motor must handle your case professionally, they suppose to bear all the cost and they must deliver your car without any default.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom