Need help! from evo 4,5 and 6 owners

• Thread starter ][zoohalee][vtec][
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 2K
Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

do u have any idea where to buy the Roof linings for our car??...

i lost my right roof linings as it flew away in the middle of the highway...so i cant pick it up

tq!

zoohalee,
just about a week ago the VP and myself was looking around for the same item but still havent found it yet!!! and we are still looking!!..

Wah lan eh... It seems like its de common problem for all E4, 5 n 6 le... LoLzzzzzzzz... :_: Besides tht, v do hv few members looking for de same items too... Its either fly off during high speed or kena tarik by those cibai hai hand... :angry_smile:

][zoohalee][vtec][ said:
do u have any idea where to buy the Roof linings for our car??...

i lost my right roof linings as it flew away in the middle of the highway...so i cant pick it up

tq!
zoo:u must be travelling over 2++ kmh when it flew off:_: :_: :_:

just ask spare parts shop....

they got it....its around rm 400 a peice....mahai....

if there any halfcut shop that famous to bring evo 4,5,6 and 6.5 halfcut pls let me know....i damn stress now...

lan evo,

apparently no...i was doing 80kmh....hahahhaa

there 1 malay mechanic in Gombak area, his name call Mahazir, he used to post in Motortrader selling EVO halfcut/parts...not sure now he still posting or not...may be he will have it. if i found his number i will let you know. :)
Lancer also the same right?

Last time B18C-R help 1 of our member get 1 pair, but not sure the price.

wat do u mean by roof lining ? that black hard-plastic from front windscreen to the back ?? both got left & right one ??

that one can also tercabut kaa ?? mean have to extra use gam gajah laa..lol !!

zoohalee,
RM400 for a brand new one or 2nd hand? per piece as in left and right means RM800 ah?

zoo,

Last time I got it for one of our MLOC member. But they dun sell one..comes in pair. I got it from Rawang (fren's chop shop) for RM350.

Last week I was looking for it with Mr.P (Leslie) for one of our member also..Versace. His one must had flew off when he sped from KL to Klang in 10mins (200++km/h la ..tu). LoL. We tried quite a number of chop shop in KL, cheras, ampang all the way to Mun Lee in puchong..cannot find ler.

Is clipped so it can come out la..is not glued. Maybe over time the rubber hardenned la. I'll try to ask for you since I am looking for it anyway.

Have to tahan 1st la..very unlikely can get one before Raya..hehe.

means somebody have to keep it stock if can buy a lot since its very easy to tercabut..scared aa if anytime can tercabut one..

yeah both as a pair gonna cost u rm 800

like this i try to wait for a while if cannot get i buy the new one la....no choice

If tercabut stil nothing to say la... Some is 'Cabut' by those cibai hai le... :angry_smile: Diu nia Seng those ppl trying to steal oso man.... So got to b really careful at where u park ur car all de time...

WTF?!? Weather strip also wanna steal ah?

For what?

To tell people "Fuiyoh, my Waja weather strip is from an EVO ar, don pray pray! 50bhp extra wan!"

mine also tercabut last time ..very damn hard to find it. luckly found here at looking for column. Got it for rm100, the owner only got one side and the correct side i wanted.

try at chop shop at Kg Melayu Subang(big chopshop..sorry dont know the name), they have some lancer halfcut.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom