it is evo4,5,6 engine can fit into proton satria ??not the Neo's model??

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
can...if got enuf money...

cant because puspakom and jpj

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
the engine mounting is another way around.. but with extreme engineering, the engine may put inside the engine bay but it wont pass the inspection...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Modification on engine mounting and chassis like extra welding is illegal according to JPJ... Another point to note is, now transplanting 2.0 litre engines into Proton cars is not legal anymore except for Perdana (I don't know about Inspira though). Since 4G63T in Evo is 2.0 litre, therefore it is not legal to endorse the engine anymore. However there is another alternative. Get a 1.8 litre 4G67 endorsed and then swap 4G63T parts into it and rebore the 4G67 block to fit the pistons from 4G63T. But finding a 4G67 halfcut is difficult nowadays.

rbDude

Jan 9, 2014
but it is possible right??.....how much cost to do it this day??? any consequence to the chasis or we need to rebuild the chasis make it more strong and stable??....

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

is it true g63 evo9 has (MIVEC) system??......is it possible if mix their cylinder head into lower gen g63??
AutoSpeed - The Mitsubishi 4G63 Guide

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
but it is possible right??.....how much cost to do it this day??? any consequence to the chasis or we need to rebuild the chasis make it more strong and stable??....

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

is it true g63 evo9 has (MIVEC) system??......is it possible if mix their cylinder head into lower gen g63??
AutoSpeed - The Mitsubishi 4G63 Guide
I think it is possible if you have the money. Someone in ZTH has done before transplanting a newer 4G63T from Evo 7 into Wira. If that can fit into Wira, I suppose it can be fitted into Satria too. But this is definitely not legal by JPJ's standards unless the Satria is a track car. This is the Evo 7 Wira that I am referring to.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/293513-wira-evo-7-4wd-for-sale.html

BTW, that is from Sumo R garage which is from Ipoh. Perhaps you can try contacting that seller to ask him for more info about the transplant.

As for the MIVEC system in Evo 9's 4G63T, it is true but the MIVEC cam is only on the intake side not on the exhaust side. I think it is possible to swap the MIVEC head into Evo 8 or 7 4G63T since they are using the same block. For 4,5 and 6 4G63T, I'm not too sure. The older 4G63T found in Evo 1,2,3 definitely won't fit Evo 9's MIVEC head.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

rbDude

Jan 9, 2014
woww....that could be lot of money to fit in there........

thanks a lot budy....:proud:....

i think i become more briliant now...

wht is your sugestn for satria 1.3 body for engine transplant??
wht type of N/a machine could fit?? but still wan a high h/p....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
woww....that could be lot of money to fit in there........

thanks a lot budy....:proud:....

i think i become more briliant now...

wht is your sugestn for satria 1.3 body for engine transplant??
wht type of N/a machine could fit?? but still wan a high h/p....
You're welcome.

Maybe you can try to get 1.6 litre 4G92 MIVEC. According to specs, that one have 172hp in stock form. For 1.8 litre 4G93T, I am not sure whether can endorse for Satria 1.3 or not.

rbDude

Jan 9, 2014
forget the jpj.....hehehehe...i dnt even plan to endorse.....i hav another car....

g92:adore:

wht is 4g93 spec??
wht is diff between g93 gdi & non gdi??

i read it in wiki...their h/p is diffrnt.....without gdi their h/p is a little low....is it true??:hmmmm:

is it hard to find nowadays??

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
forget the jpj.....hehehehe...i dnt even plan to endorse.....i hav another car....

g92:adore:

wht is 4g93 spec??
wht is diff between g93 gdi & non gdi??

i read it in wiki...their h/p is diffrnt.....without gdi their h/p is a little low....is it true??:hmmmm:

is it hard to find nowadays??
Oh, so you din't plan to endorse. Then why not go for 4G63T.

There are several types of 4G93. SOHC 4G93, DOHC 4G93, DOHC 4G93 GDI, DOHC 4G93T and DOHC 4G93T GDI. GDI versions are using direct injection compared to other 4G93 which is using multi point injection. GDI engines are difficult to find over here compared to MPI ones.

The one that I suggested which is 4G93T have around 200hp which is a lot more than the NA versions of 4G93.

rbDude

Jan 9, 2014
Oh, so you din't plan to endorse. Then why not go for 4G63T.

There are several types of 4G93. SOHC 4G93, DOHC 4G93, DOHC 4G93 GDI, DOHC 4G93T and DOHC 4G93T GDI. GDI versions are using direct injection compared to other 4G93 which is using multi point injection. GDI engines are difficult to find over here compared to MPI ones.

The one that I suggested which is 4G93T have around 200hp which is a lot more than the NA versions of 4G93.
:adore::adore::adore:sifu...thanks alot

u think ist easy now to find the stock g93t??

emm.....what about g63 machine???
is tht a good choice???
cz lot of my mitsu frind say...patient level must be high...hehehehehe:biggrin::biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
:adore::adore::adore:sifu...thanks alot

u think ist easy now to find the stock g93t??

emm.....what about g63 machine???
is tht a good choice???
cz lot of my mitsu frind say...patient level must be high...hehehehehe:biggrin::biggrin:
You're welcome. Don't call me sifu, I'm still learning over here and too young to be called as one. :biggrin:

4G93T halfcut? Should not be much of a problem. I'll show some examples.

Halfcut gsr - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Melaka - Mudah.my

But take note, to properly fit into Satria without heavy modification to the mounting, you should take only the earlier versions of 4G93T where the timing belt is located on the right side like the one in the link above. Avoid buying the newer ones from Lancer CK where the timing belt is located on the left, like this one below.
Halfcut Lancer GSR CK Turbo CM5A 4g93 - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

This is just like 4G63T where the earlier versions in Evo 1,2,3 is different with newer 4G63T.

Halfcut for 4G63T is still available. If you can't find Evo 1,2,3 halfcut, perhaps you can get the 4G63T from older Galant VR-4 or from Mitsubishi RVR. They are more or less the same but their power is slightly lower than the 4G63T in Evo.

RVR halfcut with 4G63T.
Mitsubishi RVR halfcut - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

VR4 halfcut with 4G63T.
Halfcut 4G63T vr4 turbo manual - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

rbDude

Jan 9, 2014
You're welcome. Don't call me sifu, I'm still learning over here and too young to be called as one. :biggrin:

4G93T halfcut? Should not be much of a problem. I'll show some examples.

Halfcut gsr - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Melaka - Mudah.my

But take note, to properly fit into Satria without heavy modification to the mounting, you should take only the earlier versions of 4G93T where the timing belt is located on the right side like the one in the link above. Avoid buying the newer ones from Lancer CK where the timing belt is located on the left, like this one below.
Halfcut Lancer GSR CK Turbo CM5A 4g93 - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

This is just like 4G63T where the earlier versions in Evo 1,2,3 is different with newer 4G63T.

Halfcut for 4G63T is still available. If you can't find Evo 1,2,3 halfcut, perhaps you can get the 4G63T from older Galant VR-4 or from Mitsubishi RVR. They are more or less the same but their power is slightly lower than the 4G63T in Evo.

RVR halfcut with 4G63T.
Mitsubishi RVR halfcut - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

VR4 halfcut with 4G63T.
Halfcut 4G63T vr4 turbo manual - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my
ohh....:proud::proud:.....
what if we make modi to engine mounting??
is there any bad consequence in high speed??

i think making a mounting modi,instead of ck,,i think we can go through wit evo 7 machines...hahahahaa......correct me if im wrong....hahaha....:idea::idea::biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
ohh....:proud::proud:.....
what if we make modi to engine mounting??
is there any bad consequence in high speed??

i think making a mounting modi,instead of ck,,i think we can go through wit evo 7 machines...hahahahaa......correct me if im wrong....hahaha....:idea::idea::biggrin:
I'm not so sure about the consequences in modding the engine mounting. I hope someone over here can help to explain this.

You want to transplant evo 7 engine into your satria?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

well,in the 1st place, some people cant live without this product and some think that its simple another type of snake oil in the market.... thats fine, just wanna ask, if i were to install both atthe same time, how should it be install?

note: VS A is Pivot Voltage Stabiliser, VS B is Zstab.

1) serial: positive wire of "VS A" connect to positive terminal of the battery, then the negative wire connected to the negative wire of "VS B", and then the negative wire of VB be to the negative...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience