need help: absober problem

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

i need to know where the best and reasonable price to fix my adjustable. currently one of my rear leaks. i go to top perfect today. but its a bit expensive. so i was wondering is there any other shop that provide this service? can u recommend? thanks...

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
got one call ace technology in seremban..their workmanship is damn nice..
they do all stuff like the Titan absorber does..and they own their own brand of absorber..my fren have services his adjustable there..its worth what you paying for...but far from you right??why dont you try Titan??

Jay5

Known Member
May 4, 2004
Visit site
hey zoohalee, wut a coincidence. mine oso leaking at the rear. only 1 batang. wut adjs are urs btw? we can go together la. haha

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Adjustable leakings can be repaired. My previous car, with 4 all hotsbits adjustable..all leaking. So, i went to Speedwork to service and changed bushing. FYI, adjustable absorbers are repairable. That y for adjustable normal we didn't throw it away, even though it's already kong.

As for the GAB absorber (red color, Kepong mari), if posibble AVOID it. Early this year, i changed all 4 absorbers of my deto to Gab one. Guess what, all kong after 2 months of usage. After that send to repairr, now jadi balik. Sounds like 'kek kek.kek' like that. This GAB kepong really a peice of sh*t !!!!.

jawoliso

Known Member
Sep 29, 2005
Was deciding to change my absorbers either to GAB or Hotbits. After reading what AJA experience with GAB, now very confused already. Cause my pomen said that Hotbits leaks easily.
Said better to get from chop shop, Japan mari punya anytime better quality. Now, I think of getting from chop shop but also depends on your luck.
So...so...confused.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
jawoliso said:
Was deciding to change my absorbers either to GAB or Hotbits. After reading what AJA experience with GAB, now very confused already. Cause my pomen said that Hotbits leaks easily.
Said better to get from chop shop, Japan mari punya anytime better quality. Now, I think of getting from chop shop but also depends on your luck.
So...so...confused.
My suggestion was, don't use both Hotbits & GAB kepong. Both comes with shit quality. As for Hotbits, once your hotbits kong, u will find problem later to deal with speedwork. The worst service ever...For me and from my previous experience using hotbits, Speedwork really crap. Better close kedai la that Speedwork. Worst hotbits service ever!!:mad: :thumpdown :thumpdown .

As for the GAB kepong, bad quality also. too many return i think. FYI, original GAB factory in Japan has been closed down long time ago.

I dont' have any better suggestion for your absorber. Try to ask other otai here.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
aja said:
My suggestion was, don't use both Hotbits & GAB kepong. Both comes with shit quality. As for Hotbits, once your hotbits kong, u will find problem later to deal with speedwork. The worst service ever...For me and from my previous experience using hotbits, Speedwork really crap. Better close kedai la that Speedwork. Worst hotbits service ever!!:mad: :thumpdown :thumpdown .

As for the GAB kepong, bad quality also. too many return i think. FYI, original GAB factory in Japan has been closed down long time ago.

I dont' have any better suggestion for your absorber. Try to ask other otai here.
hearb b4 GAB japan closed down...but then where the hell malaysia GAB distri get the part/stock from? erm... :albertein

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
huakenny said:
hearb b4 GAB japan closed down...but then where the hell malaysia GAB distri get the part/stock from? erm... :albertein
Biasa lah, DIY. Materials from scrap shop!!:mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wondering....those DEFI meters...

10cars with DEFIs.............10cars surely got broken?

dont say those car stay in ..tropicana,sierramas and so on...surely safe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience