Need Advise

trd_1420

Feb 5, 2006
hi bro!!!, i m new here!!!. i need some advise from all the pros. i m driving a toyota le ae 84. i am planning to change my engine. Can you all recommend what is the most suitable engine for my car? where can i get it? how much it will cost for the engine and for the transplant?

p/s : i will appreciate if you all can reply asap, because i m planning to change the engine this month, my current engine koyak ready lo, cant drive anymore.
thank you.

trd_1420

Feb 5, 2006
ok bro thanks!!! but any idea where can i get it, and how much it will cost for the halfcut and for the transplant? Between silvertop 20v and levin 16v which is the best? i got one w/s told me that levin 16v is good powerful, infact he got one toyota seg with levin 16v. Any sugestion?

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
actually.im also learning about toyota engines..so the best i can advise u is that u post this topic under the toyota thread.kay?sorry!:_:

wannss

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
for low cost budget the hachi roku engine (levin) is suitable for u...the best part about toyota levin engine is you can play it in 3 way either normal,webber or turbo/supercharge..it's good haaa...1.6 levin with racing cam and other modification.i'm sorry if i'm wrong but this is the information that i had from my friend.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since out side is so much of model for weber i not really understand for those weber.. just wan sum sharing here for let me know more .. bcoz i veli intereted in weber topic.. wats the diff DCOE DCFN i forget the name just tell me wat the diff between that.. and sum is twin weber some is single.. wat the diff also? for a 1.3 carbie.. is perfect suitable is which weber? after using the weber wat is the topspeed? and 0-100km/h? i really interesting in weber.. thxxx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience