need advice on fuel regulator/pump

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mikenaem

Feb 24, 2010
Selangor
Hey i would like to investigate more about fuel regulator and pump.. does anyone here know the answer?

tailgatepro

Jan 25, 2010
Singapore
same. However i had bought SARD fuel pump rather then Walbro 255
bcos due to Walbro size is larger and my car cannot fit in.
However Sard 265 is smaller yet able bigger flowrate.

I also looking for Rising Rate fuel regulator to replace my current new Sard F.regulator

lkc

Known Member
Mar 3, 2010
petaling jaya
actually what does a fuel regulator and fuel rail does?what is it for?heard that it'll help improve car performance also,true?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
actually what does a fuel regulator and fuel rail does?what is it for?heard that it'll help improve car performance also,true?
fuel rail is where ur injector sits... fuel regulator regulates the amount of fuel on ur fuel return line.... yes, most car fueling system has fuel return line so the fuel pressure wont get too high during idle....

adjustable fuel regulator enables u to regulate the fuel pressure in ur fuel rail by limiting the amount of fuel returning to the return line...

fatality69

Jan 9, 2009
Kch/Swk
so since we on this topic, does it make any improvements on stock NA engine? :questionmark:

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
yes it does, by using bigger fuel pump motor, it keeps your fuel rail with more pressure, it improves pickup and top speed. it is a very significant noticable engine respond improvement. adding F/R will further helps for cars that has enlarged bore+stroke and also with highcams.

for a stock car, adding bigger fuel pump motor will give effect wherehence the F/R will give minimal effect (experience may vary, but I tried adding F/R to 3 stock cars n it made no diff)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys..I would like to ask some advice from the pros about my new car that was passed on to me by my dad..

Car Details = Bmw 320 E21

Its the classic one..I thought of remodeling the car into vip style..but i have no idea or contact to start with it..currently the car have some stering problem. Besides that i would like to take any iece of advice on modifing my car ..Please help me ..I will update the cars pics ASAp
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience