Need advice on custom bodykit

fordb6t

Known Member
Hi,
Need some info. Hope you guys can help and suggest any good place to do a custom bodykit.
I am planning to do one for my car.
Hoping to find a place with good service, good handwork, good price, etc.....

And I would appreciate it if the feedback are from the person whom actually did it at the "said" place.
And not hearing it from a friend, or from my brother's gf's brother, etc etc.....

I did some search and saw lots of flaming on "shops in sunway". But there were a lot of differing opinions...
Also a lot of "I heard....." .....

Would appreciate any info.
TQ in advance.

i did my customised jobs in JB.so if u ever wan to come down,i can tell u where to do it n get a reasonable price n gd workmanship.

ijnek said:
i did my customised jobs in JB.so if u ever wan to come down,i can tell u where to do it n get a reasonable price n gd workmanship.

Ohhh....ahhahaha....too bad I am not from around JB area, if not sure will take up your offer!
The petrol n toll up n down....
plus if it takes one week or more....habis lah! :)

But thanks for the offer!
If u know any from around Selangor, KL area, let me know :)

Thanks again

huakenny said:
dun go Daiichi...poor service

Thanks for the note.
Did u do your bodykit there?
Were you able to find a good place after that?
Please share with me if u have..
:)

TQ

i send some bodykit to repair..but they keep on delaying n saying in process.....but after one month i go n see....celaka....my stuff stil throw at there...they not even touch my stuff....so i jz take back.....

i dunno wat Daiichi wan....suck services....

but as far as i know....dun go fibre la...not good..try to get original parts....

fordb6t said:
Thanks for the note.
Did u do your bodykit there?
Were you able to find a good place after that?
Please share with me if u have..
:)

TQ

huakenny said:
i send some bodykit to repair..but they keep on delaying n saying in process.....but after one month i go n see....celaka....my stuff stil throw at there...they not even touch my stuff....so i jz take back.....

i dunno wat Daiichi wan....suck services....

but as far as i know....dun go fibre la...not good..try to get original parts....

Not necessary Fibre, but I want to do some custom kit..
so might not have too much choice :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom