Naughty drifter on highway cornered by Malaysian police!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Filem laa... if its real. He would have been shot edi... at lease a few hundred holes on the car wei!!

aisehh..evo tak berani langgar ka?it'll be more fun :D

hehe.. intriguing indeed..

speaking of Nissan, today's paper says a technology collaboration of Proton-Nissan bla bla bla right? so do we have someone photoshopped R35 with Proton badge already? come on guys.. have some fun of it laa.. u guys good at it whaaatt... hehehhe

(still couldnt stop thinking of it then done it using MS Paint)

ps : this is just a joke... no need to make this as a big issue pls.. thanks..:burnout:
2011ProtonJitu-R.jpg

Last edited:
hahaha...proton next project..next time it call proton skyline made in msia ,chepaer lo...cant believe proton engine campro in 3.8 cc hehehe..as long as it copycat...got customer buy ok.continue production proton:proud:

jimmy.. it is not skyline ok.. it is JITU-R ok... 3.8 campro v6... hohohooo

professional shooting is at another angle, the 1 u saw is using hp shooting only.

Try to think....

1) y less than 10 car passby b4 the incident happen? but opposite jam like hell...
2) y got ppl stanby for shooting? they know got something gonna happen soon?
3) No driver so bodoh to challenge polis unless he or she already "high"
4) after the incident,u notice there is ppl quickly go to the road and kutip "sampah"

Oh...ya man you are right! Didn't notice that but just didnt know
why ppl running from the opposite road at 1st LOL! :rofl:

Too focus on the car :rofl:

If this was real the driver would be long dead then tomorrow news, police will say mempertahankan diri, case close, malaysian police wont do a chase laa, just shoot!

driver sucks, police were bad driver...blaa blaa blaa...

heeee...once they EDIT it...all of that will be gone...
you won't even notice that...

The moves was badly choreographed. See the Evo 10 just parked there doing nothing, and the car was not even involve in any actions after the initial chase down. The producer was short of budget for aftermath repairs lol :thefinger::biggrin:

speaking of Nissan, today's paper says a technology collaboration of Proton-Nissan bla bla bla right? so do we have someone photoshopped R35 with Proton badge already? come on guys.. have some fun of it laa.. u guys good at it whaaatt... hehehhe

ps : this is just a joke... no need to make this as a big issue pls.. thanks..:burnout:
2011ProtonJitu-R.jpg

bro, proton JITU R :biggrin::biggrin: how about proton perFUGA?? any photoshop

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

The moves was badly choreographed. See the Evo 10 just parked there doing nothing, and the car was not even involve in any actions after the initial chase down. The producer was short of budget for aftermath repairs lol :thefinger::biggrin:

low budget? should ask proton sponsor a inpira n put evox B/K.

2011ProtonJitu-R.jpg

if i am not mistaken, Perdana V6 looks like R32 from front n the dash board like R33...

Movies like these always suck.. in film it seems like they are doing 200++KMPH but in reality not even up to 100KMH.. I wonder how much sound engineering they have to go through to complete the movie..

And I still think the driver of the 180SX is stupid for spinning out wasting tires hahahaha, yes I know its a movie, but I think they chose the wrong driver...

The movie is a comedy, maybe the shitty driving was done intentionally as a joke?

They were dancing ~ Bang la the EVOX , more dramatic

The movie is a comedy, maybe the shitty driving was done intentionally as a joke?

i think u right. look at when he shot that gun/sniper... not as macho as usual hit-man with serious face.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom