• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
My uncle recently resigned from NAZA Bikes because the bastard Nassimudin did not give him his commision from the sales of bikes and jet-skis. My uncle worked for NAZA from 2000-2004 in their bikes and jet-ski division. As far as I know my uncle has been involved in the industry for more than 15 years. His basic salary was $4000 plus commission and yearly bonus but the bastard Nassimudin only gave my uncle a basic salary. All those years from year 2000-2004 Nassimudin did not give my uncle his sales commission and yearly bonus. Rumors is that Nassimudin owes my uncle more than RM1,000,000 in sales commission and yearly bonus. There were times when my uncle was going for a directors position but the position was given to some dumb fuck who does not know anything about bikes and jet-skis. There are others as well who are in the same position as my uncle.

maxell

Aug 2, 2005
Over there
If your uncle has documentary proof of his many sales, and if he can show that his employment contract provides for commission on a per sale basis, tell your uncle to see a lawyer. Teach the bugger a lesson.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
First of all... did the bike and jet-ski division made money? If not, that could explain it.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I think it has more to do with some hidden personal agenda rather than him being selfish.

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
Huh wah... i think nothing to do with nasimudin... he such a multimillionaire, he got no time to take care his workers thingy.. i think he paid sumone to handle this management things.. i think this must be involve with that person only not nasimudin

Status
Not open for further replies.