MYvi????

brianchoon

Known Member
hello all.........my have wait my myvi so long time aredi....when i booking that time is july... so he/she tell me 3 months can get the car...so now aredi wait half year aredi.... so here any peoples have same problem like this?? what can i do?? is its just wait??? :shcokedcamo:

Yes. My sis just got hers after waiting 6 months! Suppose to get earlier but the stupid dealer gave to another buyer because he willing to pay RM 3k more. Corrupt bastards!

i know pay undertable money can get fast car.....but 3k i can change many things for my new car aredi...at least can change sport rims :Not_Impressed:

Rule of the thumb is... if u not willing to pay, they just let u wait.

I too didn't pay but kept calling the dealer every day for 6 months. He got so fed up until the boss took over.

me too....... some more i scold until boss call back to me too..... ask me dun angry.... i just say 1 thing only....y last time when i booking u told me is 3 months so now aredi half year......i no need u tell me what ur grandmother story...now i just want to know when i can get the car only!!!!! ur sister booking what spec?

my uncle juz got his Myvi last Friday.....booked for 7months...

another cousin wait for 9months.......

And watch out... some dealership passed on demo car as new. I notice the mileage on a friend's car a little high... since the dealership is just opposite her house! Take this... the MyVi has a mileage of 100km! WTF? Asked her to lodge a complaint against the dealer.

thatz not little high... thatz really high.. like the engine already going to blow

they drive the car from the stockyard to the dealership la.....and why would u wait for 6 months for a rebadge daihatsu boon?LOL

good good....cheap car must wait....if that 50k plus something u called a car is "that" cheap!wait la...other just get their 50k and get a REAL car..

of course everyone is entitle to their own opinion right?

TOE PECK said:
good good....cheap car must wait....if that 50k plus something u called a car is "that" cheap!wait la...other just get their 50k and get a REAL car..
dude, obviously you don't know the waiting period to order a brand new Ferrari, Jaguar, Porsche, McLaren and etc from factory.

shorter waiting period simply because that model is not as popular as MYVI. Don't try to insult people by saying that a vehicle worth RM50K is not a real car.

TOE PECK said:
they drive the car from the stockyard to the dealership la.....and why would u wait for 6 months for a rebadge daihatsu boon?LOL
yup, probably true.. but one thing for sure, Myvi is not a rebadge, development is almost concurrent, its just a shared platform oni..

If I'm not mistaken... newer supercars also took as long as 2years waiting period (the new M5 i think). :)

i'm just wondering, have you guys, for those who still waiting for myvi, already apply loan? cos i also waiting but i havent apply loan and i refuse to untill i see my car arrive, how bout yours?

i'm aware of that earlier ago also, my mum told me if i havent start to pay, the old rates only apply when u started to pay, not when apply loan wor..........is it true?

ahhhh...the supercar have to wait ka?ahhahaha...better wait for a real car than a rebadge BOON..see!i told u to get a real car.hahaha...and its not just the platform from BOON to MYVI....check butul2

Top Bottom