My Suzuki Swift 1.5 Blue Was Stolen!!!

dkvcopy

Known Member
Sep 21, 2007
if you loved yur car so much..then its time to play dirty..
find a god-damned power bomoh..make sure his djin is from siam..
put a spell on the car jacker..usually the classic plugged urinal spell..
once kena, that bastard car jacker cant take a piss until he returned yur car..
the best part of this spell is that, if he prolonged his suffering..
his bladder will explode like a water-filled balloon..
interested? ask for bomoh kelana..
M sorry for your lost...will keep a look out in Seremban & Melaka. BTW...i laugh out real loud when i read about this bomoh story...got contact number arrr :burnout:

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
WHEN all your efforts to locate a missing spouse or sibling prove to have been in vain, who can you turn to?

If you have an open mind, there may be someone who can help - Desa Othman, a Pamoh - Pakar Mencari Orang Hilang (expert in locating missing persons). The 55-year-old Perak-born bomoh - popularly known as Datuk Kelana Indera Sakti - operates his paranormal business in Kampung Baru, Kuala Lumpur. Those who seek his help range from high-profile individuals to the ordinary man-in- the-street.

One of Desa's specialities - listed in his classified advertisement in many Malay-language tabloids - is finding missing persons.

Desa became famous after locating charms …

i think he also can find missing car...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
WHEN all your efforts to locate a missing spouse or sibling prove to have been in vain, who can you turn to?

If you have an open mind, there may be someone who can help - Desa Othman, a Pamoh - Pakar Mencari Orang Hilang (expert in locating missing persons). The 55-year-old Perak-born bomoh - popularly known as Datuk Kelana Indera Sakti - operates his paranormal business in Kampung Baru, Kuala Lumpur. Those who seek his help range from high-profile individuals to the ordinary man-in- the-street.

One of Desa's specialities - listed in his classified advertisement in many Malay-language tabloids - is finding missing persons.

Desa became famous after locating charms …

i think he also can find missing car...
wats the price like?

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
dunno la, i oso find this article from the star....maybe can find at his house gombak area..big bungalow...but top bomoh oso famous in makan duit hehehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i used awd fuel tank for last 3 years. but suddenly last month i noticed strong petrol smell appear at the backsde. the smell even worse when the tank almost empty, but if the tank full, the smell not too strong. i have checked an noticed no leaking at all. does anybody has experienced the same thing and how to overcome this problem.

(please help, because something play with petrol will be danger.):confused_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience