my ride and ur ride

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
here's one of my dad's latest pet....quite old...
i'll try post mine soon....cheers!!!
644366_41.jpg
644366_42.jpg

Pls view, vote and sign my guestbook...........

Originally posted by lumghini@Aug 10 2004, 03:41 PM
here's one of my dad's latest pet....quite old...
i'll try post mine soon....cheers!!!
644366_41.jpg
644366_42.jpg
is that a a 500 SEC Merz? Well, my dad had one few years ago....trade it with a honda accord <_< ....that car is damn powerful....if i'mnot mistaken it's about 280hp standard...correct me if i'm wrong....nice car there mate! :)

lumghini
u johorien?

chriseunos....my dad's is a 380SEC...amost the same engine(V8) as the 500SEC except for the difference in cc....

cham2020....yeah..i'm a johorien...u oso??

Originally posted by subsonique@Aug 9 2004, 03:12 PM
here's mine, old car la.
wah taiko...

ur car mana old...

very cun and steady,,, last time saw u at federal highway... cant catch up... :(

my car baru old...

haha...

Originally posted by lumghini@Aug 11 2004, 05:09 PM
chriseunos....my dad's is a 380SEC...amost the same engine(V8) as the 500SEC except for the difference in cc....

yep
from kota tinggi
i think you should know

this is mine old but still proud of it..

huh nicky7, you saw me along Feds? hehe, mana ada laju babe.

alantan, you should be proud of any car you own, be it old, new, good or bad, cheap or new ok? be proud of any car you own bro.

Originally posted by subsonique@Aug 12 2004, 08:56 AM

alantan, you should be proud of any car you own, be it old, new, good or bad, cheap or new ok? be proud of any car you own bro.
except when it's a stock Proton that can't even overtake a a bus and has ridiculously expensive stock stickers and stuff.. and makes all kinds of rattling noises coming from god-knows-where.. :angry:

izso, br, cars rattle no matter. seriously, with the road condition in Malaysia, it's wonder if no rattle around the clock hehe. give and take 1 year, everything will be shakin' all over.

the road in johor are very good quality..can feel the whole car like falling apart :rolleyes:

Originally posted by subsonique@Aug 12 2004, 08:56 AM

haha, saw u at batu tiga SHELL there, and u wanna go up to the flyover...

not sure wat time liow, :lol:

ur car so chio & cun... 1st saw already know... :lol:

Originally posted by subsonique@Aug 12 2004, 10:28 AM
izso, br, cars rattle no matter. seriously, with the road condition in Malaysia, it's wonder if no rattle around the clock hehe. give and take 1 year, everything will be shakin' all over.
:lol: True true Subsonique.. but the problem is my wira rattles on STRAIGHTS.. as long as it vibrates it rattles.. and the most annoying part is I can never seem to figure out where the noise is coming from.

ok Nicky7 thanks hmmm, guess that was me then hehe in Batu Tiga hehe. i stay there liao in Shah Alam.

izso,, hehe normal la bro, my car rattles too. but nothing that cannot be rectified. just need time to strip everything off and check that's all.

Originally posted by cham2020+Aug 11 2004, 11:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cham2020 @ Aug 11 2004, 11:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lumghini@Aug 11 2004, 05:09 PM

yep
from kota tinggi
i think you should know [/b][/quote]
hehehe...think we're quite near lehz...i'm @ kulai...hehehe...

Originally posted by lumghini@Aug 13 2004, 11:39 AM

hahaha
got time go TT at CS

Originally posted by cham2020+Aug 13 2004, 05:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cham2020 @ Aug 13 2004, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lumghini@Aug 13 2004, 11:39 AM

hahaha
got time go TT at CS [/b][/quote]
no problem man!!! look forward for that....

Originally posted by trueno@Aug 13 2004, 07:03 PM
walao....rich ppl.....that merz so cantik....i still ride my stock kancil...but i am quite satisfy with it.. :lol:
u mean mine???
thank you if u r toking bout my dad's merz....

Originally posted by lumghini+Aug 13 2004, 08:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lumghini @ Aug 13 2004, 08:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cham2020@Aug 13 2004, 05:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-lumghini
@Aug 13 2004, 11:39 AM

hahaha
got time go TT at CS
no problem man!!! look forward for that.... [/b][/quote]
just a kiddie looking for cars ! :D

btw: i saw ian khong and ivan khong car ford focus in my town during Malaysia Rally Championship....can't meet them though

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom