• Hyundai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Subaru

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For Those Whos Preferred Car Maker Not Appear Above,

thats your only choice

Happy Voting

ala... not 2 be bad.. hahaha.. not even a single continental car or european car marker... cis cis.. hahaha... no beemer..

i voted for mitsubishi coz i think tat is the best choice to get power but no need pay so much coz oni 2000cc ma.... Road tax for 2000cc stil very reasonable 1... above 2000cc onwards damn gila alr.... :D

N the amount of power that can be squeezed out from their 4G63T is not bad either compared to bigger displacements engines wic consume more petrol...:D

kher said:
i voted for mitsubishi coz i think tat is the best choice to get power but no need pay so much coz oni 2000cc ma.... Road tax for 2000cc stil very reasonable 1... above 2000cc onwards damn gila alr.... :D

N the amount of power that can be squeezed out from their 4G63T is not bad either compared to bigger displacements engines wic consume more petrol...:D

:D Me Support SR20DET (last Model)

like the 6 cylinders sound from RB26... :) but unfortunately only have 4 Cylinders for now...

CarismaGT said:
like the 6 cylinders sound from RB26... :) but unfortunately only have 4 Cylinders for now...

the case of poket kosong (same situation here)

Lotus for Europe and Suzuki for Japanese. The only reason i like Proton was because they bought Lotus and the only thing ever good to Proton. Suzuki for the new Jimny and the Cappucino. C'mon, everyone should have a favourite European and Japanese/Asian car maker.

subaru.

It VERY VERY consistent in delivering decent quality AWD boxer engines cars.
And you hardly hear of any subarus getting a lousy review.

IMHO, the driving feel is as close as it gets to a conti.
But steering response could be improved with stiffer bushings, even in the latest STI.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom