My Next Upgrade: Suspension

Which type of suspension you prefer the most?

• Tein HA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tein Super Street

• Tein Flex

• Tein Mono Flex

• GAB SS

• Koni Yellow + Eibach spring

• Aragosta

• Spoon

• Others (please mention)

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

namakuAriff

Known Member
Jul 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
owh...so u've finally made up your mind.hehehe...
where did u install IMP and how much does cost? :burnout:
ahahaha yeahh..so far so good..installed at bangi baru (forgot what shop) for rm1180..total i spen was rm1540 including the top mount absorber bushing and few other bushes, so now no more klunking sound when i hit pothole..

but one thing..why my car now sometimes at rear, left side can insert 4 fingers right side 2 fingers? i noticed this even before i changed the adjustable..so i dont think they installed it wrongly..hurmm..any idea?

ic3johan

Known Member
Feb 7, 2004
my honest reply on Titan is, lost my proffesional trust on the product once they ask me to cut my rear kelisa spring
thanks that's all

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
ahahaha yeahh..so far so good..installed at bangi baru (forgot what shop) for rm1180..total i spen was rm1540 including the top mount absorber bushing and few other bushes, so now no more klunking sound when i hit pothole..

but one thing..why my car now sometimes at rear, left side can insert 4 fingers right side 2 fingers? i noticed this even before i changed the adjustable..so i dont think they installed it wrongly..hurmm..any idea?
try find properly flat surface and park your car there...measure...jack up car and adjust the height of each side individually

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
deleted... wrong thread :P

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I dream a dream..............Susan Boyle sung through her hearts and not her look and got the whole world attention

My client called me to book for a detailing date, He desire an ultimate protection on his new Mclaren
This is one of the 10th unit brought in, it also have been sitting in a warehouse for quite some time!

I foresee work and lots of works to be carried...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience