My dream old junkyard lancer evo engine rebuilt

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
look the same, that one need to ask mitsubishi engineer dy, but what i know is cy4a chassis is same as lancer ralliart,which mean u can buy the h/cut and salin everything become baby evo..and evo 10 if not wrong get better fender brace oem, and evo 10 rear strut pillar is totally different from cy4a
I've always heard of manufacturers claiming that their new model is stiffer than the previous one. So now this CY4A chassis which I assume is the same as Inspira should be quite stiff isn't it? Perhaps even comparable with your old CD9A chassis? I mean, almost 20 years gap of technological advancement.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Of course, unless you are comparing old volve and axia or viva, no offence here

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Of course, unless you are comparing old volve and axia or viva, no offence here
Totally different category of cars to compare with. A proper sedan with a kei car designed for budget. :biggrin:

So, these modern Lancer chassis can be as stiff as old Evo. Interesting info. Makes me getting more interested to get one next time as a daily car.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
bear in mind, what look similar on the outside maybe different from inside ya,like i say rear strut pillar totally different from evo,, and also lancer gt or inspira,better get a manual instead of cvt, and if wanna go for tuning,ask me for ecuflash,tuner ayam sia:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
bear in mind, what look similar on the outside maybe different from inside ya,like i say rear strut pillar totally different from evo,, and also lancer gt or inspira,better get a manual instead of cvt, and if wanna go for tuning,ask me for ecuflash,tuner ayam sia:biggrin:
If I am getting, I would surely go for manual instead of CVT. CVT less fun and troublesome when it gets old.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Can any one tell me how to conduct a compression test? Also, What is AFR stand for? Thanks guys..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience