My ceFIRO

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yes the ceffie's rear is lower than the front side coz its very soft (at the rear) , thats why you feel so comfortable sitting in one. However , the comfort stops when u lower the car and put in bigger wheels. How come u can only rev till 3500rpm when i can rev the motor till 4500rpm in auto trans. smoothly? Some thing is wrg already..:burnout::burnout:
waiting fuel drop another 15sen i try 6500rpm :driver:

actually below 2k rpm power is coming... V6 ma :driver:

any cheap cheap suspension can recommend? i think mine all go holand oledi

Last edited by a moderator:

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
best suspension i used before: Titan
rm2800 brand new...can service..rm300 each time...good resale value...

Bump: best suspension i used before: Titan

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
best suspension i used before: Titan

Bump: best suspension i used before: Titan
wah.. taiko this one vip class... over over over my little budget :bawling:

Yesterday sent for service, replace all oil/fliud.

Many hit mark below :confused:

UR bar installed below

Sifu is sucking out d oil

Gearbox oil

Found leaking, hv to sent back next week :sleep:

[/size]

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
wah.. taiko this one vip class... over over over my little budget :bawling:

Yesterday sent for service, replace all oil/fliud.

Many hit mark below :(

UR bar installed below

Sifu is sucking out d oil

Gearbox oil

Found leaking, hv to sent back next week :(

[/size]

Bump: Also found gb oil leak at this part. Wat is this thing :?:
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/9633/positionswitch1rt3.jpg%[/quote] Wah so teruk onelah the hits marks, did the previous owner lowered the car?:banghead:
That is the inner CV joint cover , change it if its leaking otherwise when sand and dirt goes in your cv joint will 'koyak':bawling:

I see u have replaced the exhaust systems . hows the sound and performance and did u change the downpipe as well?

How much they charge for the all the UR parts?:driver:

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Also found gb oil leak at this part. Wat is this thing :confused:

Sifu tried to apply glue

REsult

Hopefully it can hold till i found d spare part.

Wat is this thing actually? According to sifu it oledi broken once & been glue back so once take out it will crack :confused: There is no damage trace/mark around that area. Wonder how this thing can be damage beside open by force. Previous sifu never mention this.... leave me a lot of suprise

Bump:
Wah so teruk onelah the hits marks, did the previous owner lowered the car?:banghead:
That is the inner CV joint cover , change it if its leaking otherwise when sand and dirt goes in your cv joint will 'koyak':bawling:

I see u have replaced the exhaust systems . hows the sound and performance and did u change the downpipe as well?

How much they charge for the all the UR parts?:driver:
that cover can be replace?

paiseh.. which one is downpipe? :banghead:

part after soft pipe all replace. got vroom vroom sound, no so loud, better than ori.

UR bar i bought from one of d LY.net forumer. pls refer there.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
CV Joint cover can be changed but it must be dismantled first b4 replacement.
THe downpipe (some ppl call it Y-pipe) is the secondary part of the ceffie exhaust manifold. Since
our V6 engine do respond very well by changing the downpipe/y-pipe, theres no need to change the whole exhaust manifold to extractor as normally done in a 4 cyclinder engine.

If you have time , go for dyno with your newly tuned exhaust system .keep the results.
Thereafter install the Y-pipe and go for 2nd dyno , u will see an increase in horsepower and torque figure as tested by the 'Mat Sallehs' b4.

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
CV Joint cover can be changed but it must be dismantled first b4 replacement.
THe downpipe (some ppl call it Y-pipe) is the secondary part of the ceffie exhaust manifold. Since
our V6 engine do respond very well by changing the downpipe/y-pipe, theres no need to change the whole exhaust manifold to extractor as normally done in a 4 cyclinder engine.

If you have time , go for dyno with your newly tuned exhaust system .keep the results.
Thereafter install the Y-pipe and go for 2nd dyno , u will see an increase in horsepower and torque figure as tested by the 'Mat Sallehs' b4.
2nd half realign to joint place?
wat is d diameter?

Bump: Found d switch :driver:

tan chong - new unit rm90
h/cut - unknown cond rm150

diY VS

edwarda32

Aug 10, 2007
2nd half realign to joint place?
wat is d diameter?

Bump: Found d switch :driver:

tan chong - new unit rm90
h/cut - unknown cond rm150

diY VS
:listen:Is it the engine oil sensor switch???? And what DIY VS Box for????/:hmmmm:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
never heard there is such sensor in cefiro :listen: 350z or gtr may be la :hmmmm:

that is mini battery :proud:
Hey guys , i'm lost ??? Can elaborate wat sensor is that and why r there a black box ??:confused::confused::confused:

onionbay

Jun 29, 2005
KL
just to share: i just install a new suspension set up last week. Tokico Abs and Eibach. lowered by around and inch. (haven't go and measure). ride is on the firm side. i'm running on pussy rims. 15". going to upgrade soon. :) if strike lottery. hehe...

seizai:
does the strut bar thingy makes any difference? saw ur pix, it's located behind the spare tyre well.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You’ve no doubt been reading a lot of news about Lamborghini Kuala Lumpur across the digital pages on Zerotohundred recently. This is clear indication of their steadily growing presence here in Malaysia. Yesterday saw the official launch of their new 3S center (Sales, Service, Spare parts) in Glenmarie, Malaysia; a key ingredient of Automobili Lamborghini’s...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience