My ceFIRO

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
mine was 2005 :idea:
2005 ? A33 liao.. or the NEO DD?:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

wa lau err, that is big hole there .
btw u change new radiator, i tot change radiator cap as above pic shown can liao .
i do change my before coz very small water leak detected , near the tanki cap there.
Small leak can burst also!

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
2005 ? A33 liao.. or the NEO DD?:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Small leak can burst also!
ya, mine oredi chg cost me around rm200 for the top cover + flush.

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Is it a coincidence ? I don't have any problem running with RON95- same consumption/power BUT my top radiator burst . I got it replaced but it didin't crossed my mind that the culprit was d RON95 fuel. Think I better change back to RON97 or higher b4 anything else breaks! hahaha..

Funny , I have a list of vehicles printed by MOTOR Trader which states that our fatty cars can use the RON95 BUT TO USE RON97 AND UP FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE. There are only2 vehicles which i can remember (Japanese) cannot use RON95. The Lancer EVO & Airtrek .
I did read somewhere that Ron95 burns hotter.
The water just boiling and rush toward the radiator and the surge of temperature just burst it.

Funny thing is the dash didn't show any increase of temperature till i heard knocking! I then stop my car and discovered the "dried" motor...

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

wa lau err, that is big hole there .
btw u change new radiator, i tot change radiator cap as above pic shown can liao .
i do change my before coz very small water leak detected , near the tanki cap there.
Yup..Raya week, most of the shop tutup. I am so happy that the spare part shop is open and i bought the part and have it replaced on Tuesday. Else Wednesday no car to use.

I also fixed up the original...So i have a working spare!
If anyone wanted it, just buzz me. offer me la.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

i thought minimum ron91 for vq20de & vq25de?

vq30de must use ron97, got 1 sticker stated at tank hole there.
My sticker says "Only Unleaded Fuel" didn't say anything about RON value.
The Caltex website says Cefiro Excimo & Brougham both can use RON95! Tat's why i try.

My Harrier (1MZ-FE) V6 3L using RON95 no problem! Don't feel any power lost also...happy..

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
I did read somewhere that Ron95 burns hotter.
The water just boiling and rush toward the radiator and the surge of temperature just burst it.

Funny thing is the dash didn't show any increase of temperature till i heard knocking! I then stop my car and discovered the "dried" motor...

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Yup..Raya week, most of the shop tutup. I am so happy that the spare part shop is open and i bought the part and have it replaced on Tuesday. Else Wednesday no car to use.

I also fixed up the original...So i have a working spare!
If anyone wanted it, just buzz me. offer me la.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

My sticker says "Only Unleaded Fuel" didn't say anything about RON value.
The Caltex website says Cefiro Excimo & Brougham both can use RON95! Tat's why i try.

My Harrier (1MZ-FE) V6 3L using RON95 no problem! Don't feel any power lost also...happy..
My frankebstein (1G-GTE) twin turbo also no problem using RON95 but using V- power will knock my pants off! Whooosh!

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
wa ha ha ha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, bro ada betoi kah. i heard u got 3 cars ler

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
wa ha ha ha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, bro ada betoi kah. i heard u got 3 cars ler
3 old goats with healthy hearts, heheh. BUT trust me on the V Power, really feel different. Damn! try to look for V-power today ( 3 shell station no more! ) Is it phased out?

SB3.:confused::confused:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
my side here still got ler, but kocek saya juga knock lar :biggrin:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
just pump vpower to clean my injector , wow the feeling is damn syiok.
ramp in the high way & infront of me is also feilo KL plate 9316 the mod damn chio kena tah pao habis habis cannot even see brake light :banghead::banghead:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
ramp in the high way & infront of me is also feilo KL plate 9316 the mod damn chio kena tah pao habis habis cannot even see brake light :banghead::banghead:
Brake light cannot see, must be 3L converted to manual?, hehehe....

SB3

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
vpower not enough u need turbo power :driver:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Well just wanted to know something....i m drivin a iswara a/b 1.3 carbie.Planning to install some meters.If i m installing a oil pressure gauge,water temp or oil temp gauge,how actually would their install it on my car.I mean,do they need to drill or do any modification on the engine? Anybody can explain the process for me?Thanks. :wink:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience