guys, don't buy if u bump into these items:

1. sard EL boost meter
2. Greddy EGT meter without sensor
3. M's electronic boost controller without the relay
4. Sony cd player XDC L470

humms

Known Member
May 9, 2004
and i forgot to mention, sard turbo timer too..

and those buggers cut off my wirings and now i can't even start the car.. damn those A$$holes...

PutraX_Choong

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
Wah u also kena , i stay in sek17 also !

Last year car got broke in twice ... Lucky nothing missing , sensor must have

scared them away .

This year teruk lo car on bricks all rims gone

humms

Known Member
May 9, 2004
twice?? then don't think i'll install all the stuffs back.. will just get a cheap cd player that's it..

your wheels gone? omg, hope that this won't happen to me!! yeah, planning to install sensors after this. they broke the passenger side windscreen and crawled into it cuz the alarm didn't go off at all. losses estimated at 3k.. luckily i didn't change the HU cuz i planned to change it a few weeks back.. phew...

PutraX_Choong

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
hmm i guess no more modding ... sobss

Since we stay in the same area we should come out TT or something ,

discuss and try to at least prevent something .

humms

Known Member
May 9, 2004
just got back my car today from the workshop..
it feels weird now without the turbo timer cuz too used to it idling after ignition is turned off.
i don't even dare to enter boost without the boost meter.. sigh!

ya man.. one day should meet up and have tt.

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
hey..we are in the same area

damn..really sorry to hear that dude....my car got broken in too....last 2 months ago...apexi rsm and apexi timer gone!...maybe u have seen my post earlier on la.....i just moved to sec 17. do u know happy apartment?(45 degrees opposite happy mansion). i stay there la!!...damn....no meters for me dee after my 1st incident. dun enter boost without boost meter? i alwiz enter boost without boost meter leh....but i dunno la.,...my gsr dashboard has the light coming out when enter boost....so roughly after the light come out i shift lor....hahaha..dunno if it's accurate or not.... hey, we should keep contact for TT la...

my msn : [email protected]
handphone : 012-5749089(terry)

hear from u dude.....in msn or sms la....chao man...

PutraX_Choong

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
zero_kool said:
damn..really sorry to hear that dude....my car got broken in too....last 2 months ago...apexi rsm and apexi timer gone!...maybe u have seen my post earlier on la.....i just moved to sec 17. do u know happy apartment?(45 degrees opposite happy mansion). i stay there la!!...damn....no meters for me dee after my 1st incident. dun enter boost without boost meter? i alwiz enter boost without boost meter leh....but i dunno la.,...my gsr dashboard has the light coming out when enter boost....so roughly after the light come out i shift lor....hahaha..dunno if it's accurate or not.... hey, we should keep contact for TT la...

my msn : [email protected]
handphone : 012-5749089(terry)

hear from u dude.....in msn or sms la....chao man...
Yeah we should get a sek 17 TT , since we all stay near each other !

humms

Known Member
May 9, 2004
got the remaining relay and hoses removed today and running on standard factory boost.

don't know why, i got a feeling that the car response is better now.. but still afraid of boost spike.. ya man.. will contact u soon!

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
humms said:
got the remaining relay and hoses removed today and running on standard factory boost.

don't know why, i got a feeling that the car response is better now.. but still afraid of boost spike.. ya man.. will contact u soon!
yeah.....if u run on standard stock...there won't be lag and the response will be better...most of us would like to hv a bigger i/c or something(including me la..hehehe)..but that may lead to lags and lousier responses. i am currently on stock boost and practically everything on stock for now.(even the god damn air-filter..hehe)....but i think for daily driving...it's more than enough la......dun dare put meters dee.....even my i/c is blardy side mounted one...hahahahaha.......dun dare to do crazy stuff as too many thefts around....

hear from u soon bro....

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry to hear that dude. Mine was broken into 3 or 4 weeks
back. Got my gadgets. Now only TT no other meters.
Mine was hit at FTZ Sg Way.

humms

Known Member
May 9, 2004
zero_kool said:
yeah.....if u run on standard stock...there won't be lag and the response will be better...most of us would like to hv a bigger i/c or something(including me la..hehehe)..but that may lead to lags and lousier responses. i am currently on stock boost and practically everything on stock for now.(even the god damn air-filter..hehe)....but i think for daily driving...it's more than enough la......dun dare put meters dee.....even my i/c is blardy side mounted one...hahahahaha.......dun dare to do crazy stuff as too many thefts around....

hear from u soon bro....
oh okay no wonder.. i plan to install wastegate instead of a boost controller.. most probably gettin the thai made.. what to do, no budget..

time to hunt for new hu.. i'm planning to get alpine.. this time must really detach the face everyday.. :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

MELAKA (17 June 2010) – Nissan cars have yet again proven to be among the most frugal vehicles on the road during the Nissan Lightfoot Quest 2010 held over the weekend of May 15th and May 16th 2010. The Nissan Lightfoot Quest is a contest open to owners of the Nissan Latio, the Nissan Grand Livina and the Nissan Sylphy. And, the Nissan Lightfoot...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience