MSD 6AL + MSD 8252 Blaster Coil for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

MSD 6AL + MSD 8252 Blaster Coil for sale

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Both items are like new, only used for a couple of months and are now for sale. Previous owner made extra 12hp on his turbo civic with these 2 monster items.

MSD 6AL wiz chips - rm850
MSD 8252 Blaster - rm450

Both - rm1200

Call me to view these great items 017-3784863.

292125638.jpg

292125632.jpg

292125628.jpg

if i buy these 2, what else do i need to complete the ignition system?....MSD cap?...

yes you need a cap if your car doesn't already have an external coil. the blaster coil is an optional item. u can just use the 6al alone but with the blaster coil you will get more power supply via the external coil cable. u can find some hondas 97 and above come with the external coil so it is much easier to install.

you can refer to the pdf file here for more information: MSD 6AL, PN 6420

just download the file and go the page 21 for honda and other general jap. vehicles setup.

Last edited:
so if my understanding is correct, with the 2 items combined, we no longer needs to worry about the internal coil of the stock honda distributor which is notoriously well known to fail every so often?....all these will work on my N/A B-series engine too?....

sorry, i'm still learning about all this ignition stuff....do u offer any warranty?...since the stuffs are only used for a couple of months only...

yes you are absolutely right. that's why MSD targets mostly honda application that has weak internal coil. it will work on virtually all types of ignition NA, turbo, nitrous etc..

also it can offer improved fuel economy due to better ignition and increases your whp!!

i do give 14 days warranty for both items.

please call me to discuss further 017-378 4863.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom