Mr-2 Sw20

joomba

Known Member
anybody wanna talk bout this one?

specs?

any forumers rides? story me plz can aa? :D

which is 225 n 245?

i'm interested in the turbo model.. dunno which wan lah.. onli know sw20 hehe..

me newbie, be gentle :D

hi joomba sw totally got 5 spec of engine 3 na ,2 turbo 89 to 93 we call 225hp then end 93 to 99 call 245 hp.245 max push 1.3 bar can go for 300 hourse ,225 max 0.9 kg only ........... still have lot diffrent....btw sw is using 3sgte engine last few years gt300 mr2 n mrs, gt500 supra is using this engine..........any thing u wan to know more ??????jus ask ..

ooo.. interested in knowing bout the 245hp version.. 1.3 bar u say?

the whuts the torque like.. 0-100km/h time.. potential in pushing the 3sgte engine?

u driving one?

i don't own 1 but i know the engine is midship mounting, so it helps traction by having weight sitting over the rear wheels, easy to oversteer in extreme conering...... :)

Need to know bout MR2 malaysia club?

PM me. I'll give you their emails and you can ask more from them.

Most of them are base in KL.

If you're in JB. U can come directly and look for me...

Just don't worry bout a thing. Will never regret once you get a MR2

Hello - Well, if you are looking for a modded unit... I have one to be sold... with Haltech, Intercooler, Cams, Clutch etc...

cool..

do u haf pics? how much? cud u detail the mods plz? urs aa?

joom ,yup mid ship is good for traction.......btw i know most of the mr2 owner so there very nice 1 ..... u will happy if u own this

netallien,,,, r u saying the orange veilside 225?

the orange veilside 225 looks nice.. saw it in motortrader that day.. if im not mistaken..

guys.. how is the fuel consumption for the 3sgte model and is the upkeep hard to maintain???

how much horse power can the NA model's produce??

wah.. dat orange one in motortrader is veilside aa? selling for rm63,888...

hmm.. but doesn't look like vielside to me.. veilside mr-2 has the shark-nose look.. the same one like a yellow veilside mr-2 in hypertune a few months ago..

is the mr-2 still ok considering its a 12++ year old car? any restoration needed for them?

hahahaha.... it is not the one in motortrader... that's another friend's car.
i have not advertised for this car.

anyways, any car will need some maintenence after years, but i am doing exactly that to fix up before i sell. power window is still koyak... things that was suppose to fail over time I guess have failed while in my hands so i have replaced them.... the entire air-con system in the car is new... almost 2k.

back to maintenence, it is like any turbo car. syntetic engine oil, filters, labor, etc...

i remember.. there use to be an orange veilside mr2 in JSOC.. belongs to joe wong i think, the co-owner of JSOC.. b4 that it was grey i think..

jo
, why u sell your 2's keep it la since u till this stage......

245ps/6000rpm n 31kg-m/4000rpm for 94-99 turbo,
200ps/7000rpm 21kg-m/6000rpm for 99 beams vvti
170ps/6600rpm 19.5kg-m/4800rpm for 94 na

if i not mistake this is some infor for sw20

jo is that right?

yep... those info are about right... the reason why i am selling the car is cos i have had so much fun with a 2 dr 2 seater, it is about time to move on... sad for me to sell too cost i had so much memories with the car... my first drag race, never knew mr2 could beat a skyline (same spec, almost same boost)

GiNgEr^fIsH - btw, the car was bronze... a very ugly bronze

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom