• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Er , i got an RM100 summon today from MPPJ for parking and forgetting
to put a ticket...anyway , wanna check out , will there be any discount if
i pay it early?Like can it be reduced to RM30 or something?any one has any idea?
Cos RM100 for parking seems so exorbitant lah!haha.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Don't pay la... I never bother because each time they send over the warning letters, I just throw back into the postbox with the following:

"Owner do not live here anymore. No new forwarding address."

Kautim...

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
serious ah...can don pay one ah? but they will send warning letters

to where?if send to house my parents will scold lah:( haha. anyway ,
if i do pay , can get discount or not?and if i dont pay , whats the consequences?

thanks for replyin bro

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Like I said... they just send those annoying lawyer letters... until you pay up. No worries, you can still renew your roadtax and maintain a safe KEJARA rating.

I used to have like over 20+ summons from DBKL. Threw them away and send some back with the above-mentioned caption. Days later, they acknowledged and cancelled all the summons.

For a measily sum of RM 300, they are not going to hire an expensive lawyer to sue your ass off.

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
haha..true also lah..i guess ill save some money then...thanks ya

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
But Polis or JPJ summons, pls settle ASAP! Don't wait for WARAN TANGKAP... imagine having your face appearing in the local newspapers... malu la!

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
haha..ya that one i know..polis summon i paid it the very next day..
can discount RM50 sumore..this stupid mppj 50cents punya parking
he wanna summon me RM100...

proton12vauto

Known Member
Aug 9, 2004
Kepong
www.cqtech.com.my
yohannes said:
haha..ya that one i know..polis summon i paid it the very next day..
can discount RM50 sumore..this stupid mppj 50cents punya parking
he wanna summon me RM100...
Those mppj, mps, mpsj, always like "peminta sedekah".
I'm working at Damansara Perdana, how hard to find parking space here. so have to park all the way far from office.
Pay for halfday cause after 1.00pm, I have to drive out to client place. Never giving "buffer time" at least 10 to 15 minutes. end at 12.45pm straight away 12.50 put summon. What at fcuk...
That area almost 10 to 12 workshop, restorans, polish workshop easily put cone, steel ram, to block other car to park without pay chartered parking space..the mppj no issue summon...like hell

thamo

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
MALAYSIA
if you go to MPPJ office directly and go to the counter rayuan and give your summon they will reduce to RM30.I have got the summon and just go to the counter and u will end up paying rm30. no need to pay rm 100.

snowmei

Jul 4, 2005
Malaysia
most famous for mppj and mpsj is those small garden which within housing area..
also get fine if you park your car there..

and i`m one of the victim..

G-4

1,000 RPM
Mar 24, 2004
WOC
www.wiraownersclub.com
proton12vauto said:
Those mppj, mps, mpsj, always like "peminta sedekah".
I'm working at Damansara Perdana, how hard to find parking space here. so have to park all the way far from office.
Pay for halfday cause after 1.00pm, I have to drive out to client place. Never giving "buffer time" at least 10 to 15 minutes. end at 12.45pm straight away 12.50 put summon. What at fcuk...
That area almost 10 to 12 workshop, restorans, polish workshop easily put cone, steel ram, to block other car to park without pay chartered parking space..the mppj no issue summon...like hell
u work at damansara perdana ar ?? last time i also work at there n get more then 1k amount saman from mppj....i still can pay road tax n nothing happend on me...muahahahaha....my boss more keng above RM10k saman from mppj....

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
snowmei said:
most famous for mppj and mpsj is those small garden which within housing area..
also get fine if you park your car there..

and i`m one of the victim..

ya la those fellows all like crows only la.. moving around with the stupid bikes.. i makan rojak under a tree in ss15 subang also kena saman.didnt even notice them coming...like snake they move la..or maybe the rojak damm good la that i cant be bothered.. not blocking anyone also.. don tell me must pay 50 cents to eat a plate of rojak for 5 min...dunggu la this people..

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
G-4 said:
u work at damansara perdana ar ?? last time i also work at there n get more then 1k amount saman from mppj....i still can pay road tax n nothing happend on me...muahahahaha....my boss more keng above RM10k saman from mppj....
aiiisssh, 10k worth, boxes of summons woh

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
G-4 said:
RM 10k of summons? Sure or not?

Assuming you get 1 summon per day x 5 working days x 4 weeks x 12 months = RM 6k per year...

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
parking outside house kena saman.. just the other day acura was complaining about it.. hehehe :P

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Take MPPJ summons and pist on them... in front of the officer... see what he will do next...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey fellow ztrians, can i use the normal wax or polish for any carbon fibre products..or must i get any special ones? and how do i distinguish which is a quality carbon fibre and which is the ciplak one?thanks for the info
:lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience