• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

MMC ECU 5537, Wira 1.8 DOHC (M)

paolo_m

500 RPM
MMC ECU 5537, Wira 1.8 DOHC (M) 4g93p

I got one unit of MMC ECU No. 5537 taken from my Wira 1.8 DOHC (M)... selling because bought another ECU installed with performance chip... It's a 1st gen MMC 1.8 ECU .It has different fuel + ignition mapping compared to the MMC/APM No. 0450 ECU. The the rev cut is at 7900rpm... Selling price is RM450 (Nego) and the buyer can test the ECU first then COD if agreed to buy... call@sms me at 012-3575694...

Last edited:
paolo_m said:
I got one unit of MMC ECU No. 5537 taken from my Wira 1.8 DOHC (M)... selling because bought another ECU installed with performance chip... It's a 1st gen MMC 1.8 ECU .It has different fuel + ignition mapping compared to the MMC/APM No. 0450 ECU. The the rev cut is at 7900rpm... Selling price is RM450 (Nego) and the buyer can test the ECU first then COD if agreed to buy... call@sms me at 012-3575694...

can put performance chip or not this ecu???

nope, this is a step 0 ecu... but the settings are already good enough and better than other 4g93p standard ecu...

bump!!! good upgrade for 4g9x users!!!

Hello dudes,

need some info since u a pro here.
My ride is satria 1.6 sohc but i will change the engine head to
dohc using 4G93 head.

Do you think i need to use this 1.8 ECU of urs or i can use back my
sohc ECU? since my engine block is 4G92 sohc

i hope you get what i trying to say here

yes, u'll need the 1.8 ECU.....

& if u r looking for the stock 1.8 extractor, air flow sensor & timing belt kit to compliment ur head job
i've a set of good working condition to let go. PM me... =)

the item price is dropped to rm400 (nego). grab fast!!

Sorry just want to comment a bit.

SOHC change to DOHC head still is single cam wirings so can use back the SOHC ECU.

But after change to DOHC, no change wiring, does the 1.8 DOHC ECU will work?

the ecu will work on 1.6 wirings, but if u change the ignition coil to 1.8 ones, surely u will need the 1.8 ecu...

I'm using Siemen ECU. Do I need to change my wiring and TB if I installed this 5537 ?

Anyway, nice price bro :D

1.3GTi said:
I'm using Siemen ECU. Do I need to change my wiring and TB if I installed this 5537 ?

Anyway, nice price bro :D

also need to chg the inlet manifold, knock sensor, distributor, air flow sensor &.......

siemens wirings n sensors different form mitsubishi ones, so better find the complete wirings and sensors to use with this ecu... but for 4g91,4g92 & 4g93 users there should be no problem...

sorry,
im using this 5537 ECU now...
but cannot find RPM output lor...
who had a diagram for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom