MLOC Merdeka Dinner + Fun Drive

Inn79

Known Member
Aug 24, 2009
SA-KD
i believe u will be leading all the way if u were to drive yr evo very soon.......:) glad to see u enjoying the "roti tisu & nasi lemak".....

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

nice ride u have there & nice to meet u too...next TT hope to see u in action with yr evo ya........handsome hubby and macho hubby u got there....cheerz

ok..no prob...usually i drive my evo everyday...:driver:...low.. my hubby for sure "kembang hidung" already...:banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

ohh shitttt..........my secret pecah liao....:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

ya lah....everyday talk many grand mother story....SIEN liao...:smokin:

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

hi inn 79...nice to meet u.....feel so suprize coz u r the first evo's lady owner i saw....hope that u will join us the next tt n convoy again..cheerz:wavey:

hi...nice to meet u too..im proud to be EVO owner...:proud::proud::proud:

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
ok..no prob...usually i drive my evo everyday...:driver:...low.. my hubby for sure "kembang hidung" already...:banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

hi...nice to meet u too..im proud to be EVO owner...:proud::proud::proud:
HALLLLOOOO SIM....As aledi clearly said ah...She is MARRIED ah....
(Jangan potong que ahh)...hehe joking only ya...

I know Sim is a gentleman ya...Agreed or not MLOC members?

Inn79

Known Member
Aug 24, 2009
SA-KD
HALLLLOOOO SIM....As aledi clearly said ah...She is MARRIED ah....
(Jangan potong que ahh)...hehe joking only ya...

I know Sim is a gentleman ya...Agreed or not MLOC members?

hehhehe...hi james..hope to see u soon...:wavey:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
got time go shah alam la......"diam diam ubi"....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
no need to explain...CEO do work no need to explain to "kuli".......but next time bring me along la...:) hahahaa

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
no need to explain...CEO do work no need to explain to "kuli".......but next time bring me along la...:) hahahaa
Cheh..!! U KULI...??? U're the Group Founder laaaa....More SUPERIOR than the CEO...!!! So, how's the BUKA PUASA event just now..??? Havin' good time kah..???:wavey::wavey:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
yup, cha-boy, madie, kojai, azizi, mizu, and many more came..... except u la....
good food - good gathering but it will be much better if the CEO is here....

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
yup, cha-boy, madie, kojai, azizi, mizu, and many more came..... except u la....
good food - good gathering but it will be much better if the CEO is here....

The Group Founder & The Honorary Secretary is there....Both of U is good enough already...:adore::adore:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Cheh..!! U KULI...??? U're the Group Founder laaaa....More SUPERIOR than the CEO...!!! So, how's the BUKA PUASA event just now..??? Havin' good time kah..???:wavey::wavey:
Tuan CEO always said like that one.....

ooit, bila mau minum together with your ladies friend?. Turun S. alam tak tel aku pung.!!

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Tuan CEO always said like that one.....

ooit, bila mau minum together with your ladies friend?. Turun S. alam tak tel aku pung.!!
Aja : U should know how's the CEO attitude cause U're one of them.... Aku ada call kau last Wednesday but goes straight to the voice mail lehh...I understand that U're bz... CEO maaa...My ladies fren..???:hmmmm::hmmmm:

Expenditious : Mana ada spoiler baru...??? Cannot afford lehh to have even the stock standard spoiler...!!!:banghead::banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

URgent !!!! every member in ZTH please help , if u saw this white toyota alphard with WSQ 3334 please call 0111-6128628 (voltex)

SPEC
1.Aftermarket sportrim
2.without sun roof
3.interior brownish colour
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience