2012 Nissan GTR features 530hp; Customers get two new Black & Pure variants

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Japanese buyers of the latest Nissan GT-R will now be able to choose between six varieties of the GT-R after the firm launched faster and more luxurious models at the L.A. International Auto Show.

The list starts with the luxurious Egoist edition, a new Pure variant, a new Black variant with red recaro seats and different RAYS wheels, a Premium spec, Spec V and lastly, the ultra hardcore, track-only "Club Track" version. All the models are powered by the same 3.8-liter twin-turbo V6 and power is laid down by a 6-speed dual clutch transmission.

The exterior gets an update with a more aerodynamic bodykit while the interior also features some refreshers. But these are all little tweaks compared to the big news for the updated GT-R. A new, highly-modifiable "Egoist" model, now sits in the same price realm as the Spec V and offers a more 'euro' luxurious feel as well as a performance boost across the board to 530hp and 662Nm of torque (630Nm for the Spec V), thanks to revised engine tuning, larger piping, enhanced valve timing, tuned boost pressure, and an optimizesd air fuel ratio.

The 2011 Nissan GT-R also features a SAVE mode that, when activated, offers better efficiency, "improved starting" pace when in R mode, and lighter RAYS wheels. The car also comes with two new exterior colors, Meteo Flake Black Pearl and Aurora Flare Blue Pearl, and a redesigned instrument panel and revised seats.

It's not entirely clear yet if these models are JDM only but Nissan is considering offering the Egoist and Club Track models in Europe, and maybe the Middle East. Malaysia will have to yet again rely on grey imports as the GT-R is not officially for sale here. The new variants officially go on sale next year.

Attachments

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
the interior looks like a fighter cockpit. nice.
but the led at the front aint dat nice.

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
it seem they selling it like hot cakes to permit a lot of spec in the market. :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Until today my brake system is still not that powderful. Few weeks ago, i brought my car to check my brakes .. so what they did is .. they change both front and rear brake pump, new brake fluid, clean the inside caliper and replace the tubes. I also change a new brake pad.

Then I found some weird noise when I stop the car .. I can hear this 'tik tik tik' sound. And, when I engage 1st gear got this weird noise too not 'tik tik tik' sound. :(

Any sifus can tell me what is wrong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience