mitsubishi 1.6 v6 got such thing ka?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
if u talking about rare engine, there is 1.3 soch (MVV) Vertical vortex from mitsu.power full engine lor...hard to find. power is around 95hp stock. highly rev engine. i heard r3 using this engine for merdeka endurance for their satria r3.
btw...if u wan n/a, then go for mivec 1.6(4g92) or 1.5(4g91 doch).all depend on your budget and power that u wan.
if force induction, u can choose mirage(1.6) 4g61,evo/vr4(2.0) 4g63 or gsr(1.8) 4g93t.

but if i were u, i will choose mivec la...then rojak with 1.8blok.so it will become mivec 1.8! ahahaha!!!! if u wan 1.8 blok with custom form, u can pm me. ehehehe!!!

MVV Engine

gdi_02.gif

In 1992, Mitsubishi began producing the MVV (Mitsubishi Vertical Vortex) engine. The lean-burn MVV engine can achieve complete combustion with an air-fuel ratio as high as 25:1, whereas conventional engines require 14.7:1. The result is 13% better fuel economy at 40km/h over a conventional engine powered vehicle. This 13% improved fuel economy means lower CO2 emissions, a major factor in global warming.

The MVV engine utilizes a twin intake port design to induce vertical vortices inside the cylinder. The result is a barrel pattern of stratification ensuring in the process that the influxes from the two intake ports do not mix together until the end of the compression stroke. The design of the compression chamber ensures the total collapse and transformation into small-scale turbulence of the vertical vortices at the end of the compression stroke. The turbulence and the mixture stratification provide accelerated and stable combustion.

The MVV engine is equipped on some Minica (Towny) and Libero (Lancer Station Wagon) models in Japan.

yup... my friend using the 1.6 v6... not tat powerful but the sound is really superb... especially when he start the car...even the engine bay looks nice...

nowdayz 4g engine also can produce such starter kick sound liao...hehe

yes..got..but engine are not powerfull, u will regret once u install it bro.better put 4g91 1.5 twincam.
if talking talking bout cruising on h/way, ppl said its better, for me still 4g91 is the best la.

yup, it's true raja_emeperor, engine not so powerfull if u r talking about performance.. cruising on highway yes, if u alway driving from JB to Bkt Kayu Hitam I think u will feel the respond.
One more thing about the maintenance, few of mechanic will take a longer time to service ur car xpecially change the s/plug. Timing belt also take few days to do it. See the space when u modi to V6 eng, even ur hand also no space to get in..
few of my fren also regred now install the eng. It also same capacity 1.6, only the eng is big.. so like like gempak la..
up to u la bro.. if u want performance I suggest 4G91 or Mivec is better.. :driver:

cheers..!!

nowdayz 4g engine also can produce such starter kick sound liao...hehe

not the starter sound la mag.the v6 engine emit different sound from 4 cyclinder
engine.the sound very cun 1.the starter 1 ez only to do.just change the
starter to the v6 1,kau tim already.....:burnout:

VR4 starter also come with this sound.
If always go to high way travel.. don't use mivec gearbox if u gonna to mivec engine, u might face a very high fuel consumption. This because mivec is running with close ratio and high Final Drive setting.

waa thanx soo much for ur info guys! really appreciate it! now i need 2 go and check around for halfcut prices...or simply ask the mech. to carik for me. which one better? go findout urself or be plain lazy? and howmuch u should allocate for engine trouble shooting after conversions? some say usually 500 also ok adi. but it sure depends on the engine condition rite?

for your info
4g15 dohc version is lately production from mitsu.unlike those 4g15 in malaysia made car.their dohc version equiped with mivec tech.now got 4g15dohc mivec turbo already.equiped into Colt turbo.this is the same engine with the mercedes smart car turbo.manu by mitsu also.

for your info
4g15 dohc version is lately production from mitsu.unlike those 4g15 in malaysia made car.their dohc version equiped with mivec tech.now got 4g15dohc mivec turbo already.equiped into Colt turbo.this is the same engine with the mercedes smart car turbo.manu by mitsu also.

confirm arh.. can load into Wira or not?

cannot unless ur creative with the mounting.hehehe.....

for me I'm prefer V6 1.6 better for performance and for the cheapest engine....
i'm already use 4g91... it's sucks!!!!
no power....my v6 really don't have speed cut!!

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

4g6x its twin cam 4g1x its sohc...:biggrin:

wah! after 1 year resting posting any cooment iz ZTH, today someone ring my bell!

all jap engine got speed cut my fren...easy only to by pass,only one wire behind the meter with the 0 clip at the end, unsrew it, secured it with tape(to ensure in wont touch to other terminal) walla it is done.

1.5doch is good engine, easy mods can become monster! eg extractor mivec and open pod filter!see it cathing up top speed in highway with gsr!ahahahhaha!!

v6 ok if cruising in highway and the fuel consuption can kill if run inside town...from there u will fell this engine abit sluggish.

wah! after 1 year resting posting any cooment iz ZTH, today someone ring my bell!

all jap engine got speed cut my fren...easy only to by pass,only one wire behind the meter with the 0 clip at the end, unsrew it, secured it with tape(to ensure in wont touch to other terminal) walla it is done.

1.5doch is good engine, easy mods can become monster! eg extractor mivec and open pod filter!see it cathing up top speed in highway with gsr!ahahahhaha!!

v6 ok if cruising in highway and the fuel consuption can kill if run inside town...from there u will fell this engine abit sluggish.
la...
Raja..
I told u mine Engine originally from halfcut...put fullset of h/cut wiring...auto g/box..
no engine cut can run until 8k rpm and speed can run out meter...
stock engine...
last my 4g91 very lousy....x power langsung...selalu overheat...

nvm..if u feel v6 1.6 is powerfull than stick with it...
for me 1.5 twincam have a lot of potential to play with, less maintainance compared to v6...
end of day u will realized which is the best and less headache...

if want more power...go for evo or vr4 la...habis cerita...

then u will thirst of power! then go play other car plak...never ending story....

this thing is like comparing sr20 and rb20...which 1 better...both 2.0....1 4piston 1 6piston...1 got lots of parts....1 sound much nicer

the v6 sure emits wonderful xhaust note...but the overall balance of the car i think just sucks...since all the weight all in the front wheel plus u r running fwd...so the weight distribution of the car mah like fron 70-30 rear...o mayb 80-20 for satria

this thing is like comparing sr20 and rb20...which 1 better...both 2.0....1 4piston 1 6piston...1 got lots of parts....1 sound much nicer

the v6 sure emits wonderful xhaust note...but the overall balance of the car i think just sucks...since all the weight all in the front wheel plus u r running fwd...so the weight distribution of the car mah like fron 70-30 rear...o mayb 80-20 for satria

My staria had been loaded 6A10. Very bad on handling due to understreet.:banghead:

6a10 so heavy la bro... i've been used this engine but xde ong la... better u go to mivec or 4g93.. im sure that u will be sad all the day...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom