MINIONS Talk

Haha, good suggestion. But as I'm cycling almost everyday to go around, can that be considered as exercise? :biggrin:

This is obscene :rofl:

If u really sweat badly then yes, if u dun sweat at all. Then not really.
Also exercise to make it effective seems like u have to continue doing for more than 30mins at least
for the body to start to burn calories.

Nobody here cashing in on the minions?

Nope, nothing special, waste of money. Rather use for mods or detailing stuffs :biggrin:

If u really sweat badly then yes, if u dun sweat at all. Then not really.
Also exercise to make it effective seems like u have to continue doing for more than 30mins at least
for the body to start to burn calories.

I sweat quite badly if I cycle on daytime. Sometimes it looked as if I just came back from swimming. :rofl:

Just saw in Aeon, "tanglung" in Minion shape because moon cake festival around the corner....

My gf just bought an Ikea glass case to display her Hello Kitty collection but there's some free space so i chuck my Oakley collection there too.

My gf just bought an Ikea glass case to display her Hello Kitty collection but there's some free space so i chuck my Oakley collection there too.

Thought u were about to say u chuck Minions collection there. :rofl:
Always wanted a glass case to display my diecasts...

High time all start produce, then down time all stuck with the stock, wait for clearance sales....hahahahaha:biggrin:

Minion hantu? hehe

51kuipzBM%2BL.jpg

Minion Lantern

il_570xN.473697014_q1sh.jpg

Everything also about minion nowadays. I want see whether this year's christmas and next year's CNY will have Minion themed stuffs or not. :biggrin:

Have they made minion mooncake yet? That will be 2013 bestseller regardless of taste.

Have not seen any yet, probably will have.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Everything also about minion nowadays. I want see whether this year's christmas and next year's CNY will have Minion themed stuffs or not. :biggrin:

If craze die down then no.....:biggrin:

Have not seen any yet, probably will have.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

If craze die down then no.....:biggrin:

Then we shall see what is the craze at that time then. Then we'll start a thread about that as well. The minion craze will come back because I heard that they will be making a movie based on the Minions alone only.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom