MINI Cooper G-Power??

you mean this?
21112005261-small.jpg

21112005259-small.jpg

this my neighbours...i dunno whats the 'G-Power' also

G-Power is another tunning house like AC Shnitzer, etc. They also do BMW. Saw a 5 series with G-Power badge all round.
For the differences, i dunno...maybe some tune-up in the engine + bodykit.
Check out here : -
http://www.g-power.de

yeah, bro, saw the G-power at the back:cyclops: , but no idea what it is, same like Wald kind of thing?:mouth_closed: But base on picture, the interior look different from the normal S, the steering wheel is 3 spoke! Hope the G-Power does not mean Girl-Power!:regular_smile:

Lopot said:
G-Power is another tunning house like AC Shnitzer, etc. They also do BMW. Saw a 5 series with G-Power badge all round.
For the differences, i dunno...maybe some tune-up in the engine + bodykit.
Check out here : -
http://www.g-power.de

Errr...thank you for the link, G-power from german? the dealer told me the car is imported from Japan...:confused_smile:

The car probably was supposed to be sold in Japan market but then it was imported to Malaysia.Thats's why the dealer told you it was imported from there.
Mini and G-Power are definately not from Japan...they are from Germany.

Lopot said:
The car probably was supposed to be sold in Japan market but then it was imported to Malaysia.Thats's why the dealer told you it was imported from there.
Mini and G-Power are definately not from Japan...they are from Germany.

Ok, now clear, G-power is from german, therefore the tunning is done in German, no wonder so ex!:shocked:

unlike Wald is a tuner from Japan, i was thinking, it the same Wald thing, the G Power tune the car in japan and put their badge.:Not_Impressed:

mini cooper bee said:
top speed can more than 220 oh !!!that only wat i know !!!hehe...

yeah, you right, the saleman told me 210hp for the G-power tunning...

for such a small compact car, yet so much horse:shocked:

hmm...
imagine if its the limited edition GP version...only 2000 built in the world. xtra 50 horses & lesser 50kg on the tip of the scale.

Top Bottom