• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
kennethfong said:
any recommendations???? i've called joshua b4 bout mt4, any other options i have??

also i heard microtech is not that good in air cond idling, is this true???? n haltech/motec is too expensive, MS not reliable, power fc doesn't have the default map for my engine, hks fcon dunno, what should i be looking for?

i want a smooth ride but not forgetting power at the same time, means air cond on and off during idling must be rock solid stable!!

cheers
Who told you that MS is not reliable? When it comes to tuning, it's the tuner's responsibilities, not the hardware. I'm using it with no issues.
If you want a stock type rock solid idle when using air-cond, I think don't even dream of changing your stock ecu. Stock is still the best. Not even the most expensive aftermarket ecu can give you that kind of stability for idle with air-cond 'on' at idle. They are aimed for performance. But it can be done. Just don't compare to stock.
It's not a good idea for people like you to start changing parts or mods either. That will screw up things which are frustrating sometimes. Keep everything stock and you should be fine. Whatever it is, if you want to have more info on what I have in hands, gimme a call. We can always discuss.

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
cipan,

thanks for the reply, i know there's a big hole in front, but i've to get down stepping on it (no way back), MS is undeniably cheaper option, could u pls tell me who could tune this up for me?? could MS reuse all existing sensors except MAF? i've just changed my blow off, i love it despite a bit ricey, so guess that's no way back to stock, my karman vortex doesn't like the VTA blow off, so i'm planning to discard my whole maf converting into MAP or hotwire setup, that's my actual purpose, but of coz many options available just wanna get one with good idling + performance at the same time....

i've tried HKS EIDS n it's worse causing stalling when air cond kicks in at the point of VTA.....

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
I think it's not nice to hijack this thread for Microtech to elaborate other product. It's better to start a new thread on this.

Just a brief note, you can use Maft-pro, Maf-T, or numerous standalones available. However, the price of Maft-Pro are much expensive than MS. If you're looking for affordable standalone, than MS is the answer. If you're talking about power, then it's your hardware and tune no matter what you use be it chipping, Maf-T, standalone etc.

I can assemble, install and tune MS. You can order it yourself and have me perfectly assemble and test the product before even installing it in your car or I can help you order the unit. But you have to bear the cost and the 43% tax imposed by the customs. (Please consult before ordering and I'll recomend what's needed to run your GSR).

If you want to discuss further on this topic, please start a new one.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Kenneth mate, good to see you on here. thanks for the phone call too. With regards to powerfc i'll get back to you with vendors name. When are we going to meet up ?

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
yo dev,

haven't been seeing u since eerh 5 years back was it?? if i go down kay el will give ya a call dude.... i'm still deciding which one to get either power fc or megasquirt, if you could gimme the vendor's name that'll be great coz i may have a long list of questions to ask hehe....

tuner

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2005
TOKYO
hi boss how is the MICROTECH TRAINING in december ????:shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile:

ltl_ek

Apr 7, 2006
bro i gor one unit of microtech mt8 but dont have mapsensor....can u recommend and quote the price of new or used part of the map sensor asap.... thank you...

punktuichea

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2006
frenz...may i ask u a few question?
my car is honda accord sm4, izzit suitable for putting LT8 for my car? or wat ecu u recommend? wat is the difrrent between LT8 and LTX8?
can give me more info/webside about LT8 or any ecu u recommend me?
do u hav any 2nd ecu to sell? or how much for the new 1? and i wan all the kit for laptop and support software.how much it wil cost?
coz i juz started mod on my car...going to bolt on turbo.using kkk26 turbine.
thanks bro...

georgett

Known Member
Oct 11, 2006
LT8 is no build in ignitor, LTX8 is build in ignitor, but LT8 can buy external X4 ignitor, the fire is stronger than LTX8.
www.microtechefi.com
Recommend LT10s + X4, the price is RM100 extra than LT8s + X4

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
Hey all.
The LT8S ECU is officially finished.
As of now there will be no more available.Everything will be an LT10S or LT12S.
This will allow the factory to make LT10's & LT12's much more efficiently & make way for the production of the LT16 over the next few months.
It's the end of an era

punktuichea

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2006
georgett said:
LT8 is no build in ignitor, LTX8 is build in ignitor, but LT8 can buy external X4 ignitor, the fire is stronger than LTX8.
www.microtechefi.com
Recommend LT10s + X4, the price is RM100 extra than LT8s + X4
thn wat is the difrent again between LT8 and LT10/LT12/LT16...?
i not so clear about ecu...paiseh.hope u dun mind to answering me.
got any piggy back recommend if stand alone for me is over budget?
where is ur loc for doing this all?

kol_m_53100

Known Member
Feb 21, 2006
Hello there.
are u familiar with hondata k-pro.what is the equivelant microtech ecu and how much.prefer it to have datalogging.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone Pls help, Just change my Muffler last week because of broken. After change with standard steel muffler. I feel that the sound is very noise. Any solution that can Reduce the sound from muffler. Like removable Silence?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience