Merdeka Millenium Endurance Race

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

aqeebz

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
kuala lumpur
Hi all,

just want to let u all know that if anybody wanted to rent a track prepared car for the upcoming endurance race (26-28th August) kindly call me at +6012-9058988. Rental for Honda ef 1.6 vtec is RM10k. This inclusive of entrance fee, crews, meals, hotel room, towing, petrols etc. hey what u have to do is just zip up your racing suit, gloves, boots n helmets just race the car. 3 drivers are required and dont forget your aam racing license. simple right?

alternatively, if u feel that you wanted a different kind of rides eg. evo7, skylines etc we have it too but at a much much more rental rates.

interested....? contact me at [email protected] or +6012-905 8988 for further details and specs of cars

regards,
aqeeb
tomiespeed racing

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
eh, 10K divide by 3 drivers..meaning each pays only about RM3,400.

very cheap laa...but no licence how?

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
eh, 10K divide by 3 drivers..meaning each pays only about RM3,400.

very cheap laa...but no licence how?

amidamaru

Jul 7, 2005
puchong
noobs ques
y need 3 driver?
1 each day izzit...

if no licence...
how to earn 1?
den need to put up P for 2 years? :D

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
amidamaru said:
noobs ques
y need 3 driver?
1 each day izzit...

if no licence...
how to earn 1?
den need to put up P for 2 years? :D
3drivers needed coz it is a 12hour non stop race...

license u need to join the motorsport club bfore getting the license

Getz

Known Member
Nov 30, 2003
Visit site
amidamaru said:
ooo i c
tq dude for the info...

mmm..
should a fun race nia
12hrs of trek run
Fun?? If you keep overtaking then fun la. If not then damn boring and tired. Haha.....

aqeebz

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
kuala lumpur
Getz said:
Fun?? If you keep overtaking then fun la. If not then damn boring and tired. Haha.....
oww come on guys.... wheres your racing spirits...? pelan2 kayuh also can finish race maaaa. its the experience in participating that matters

Getz

Known Member
Nov 30, 2003
Visit site
aqeebz said:
oww come on guys.... wheres your racing spirits...? pelan2 kayuh also can finish race maaaa. its the experience in participating that matters
Agree, agree :D:D..........

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
aqeebz said:
Some ppl don't know what MME is all about hehehehe. It's not how fast you go, it's how much time you don't spend in the pits that can help you clinch spots. :D

aqeebz

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
kuala lumpur
nizer said:
got any EK body..
yup... we are in the biz of renting out track prepared cars.. we have various kinds of cars...ek's would cost a bit more... call me 4 viewing or test rides.... aqeeb 012-9058988

aqeebz

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
kuala lumpur
MK84 said:
Some ppl don't know what MME is all about hehehehe. It's not how fast you go, it's how much time you don't spend in the pits that can help you clinch spots. :D
right on dude... :cool: :D

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
MK84 said:
reliability; most important of all...useless to have the fastest car on the track when you have to retire after only 20 laps due to unreliable mechanicals.

aqeebz

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
kuala lumpur
zan said:
reliability; most important of all...useless to have the fastest car on the track when you have to retire after only 20 laps due to unreliable mechanicals.
spoken like a true mme contestant.... sure got experience la u am i right or am i right....? :D

ashes

Aug 13, 2004
sNarF said:
aqeebz, all ur cars can "tahan" 12 hours or not? wut if suddenly engine got problem? got refund ahh? hmmm... just curious only wanna ask this questions... :)
ask yourself back, can u tahan 12hours? it's not matter engine koyak, it's how you keep the engine with limited revs and smoothness!

aqeebz

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
kuala lumpur
ashes said:
ask yourself back, can u tahan 12hours? it's not matter engine koyak, it's how you keep the engine with limited revs and smoothness!
ashes is right snarf, normally all engines can withstand the 12 hours mark. a good driver should have in their mind of not over revving. thats how u do it

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys. do you guys happened to have the wiring diagram for kancil 660 meter? i just bought l2s trxx meter and wanted to install it myself. i found a diagram on the net but its way off from the what on my car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience