Mercedes play up rivalry between Schumacher and Rosberg with ad

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Although Michael Schumacher has seven world titles and the most grand prix wins ever to back himself up, more often than not he has been overshadowed by younger teammate Nico Rosberg, leading to calls of a rivalry between the pair that stops short at friendly. Mercedes however has decided to play along with a series of advetisements that build up the rivalyry between the two, albeit at a friendly and humouress take.

One of the ads sees a car broken down at the side of the road, with mandatory smoke spewing from the engine bay. The driver is attempting to fix it because his pregnant wife is in the car about to pop a fresh bun from her oven. When a roadside delivery looks all but possible, up rolls a Mercedes-Benz CLS 63 that stops to lend a hand. Then out steps Rosberg from the driver' seat, surely the fastest way possible to a hospital.

Just as it seems that their day is saved, a Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG pulls up right behind with none other than Schumacher egressing from the driver's seat. This is where the fun starts as the husband and very pregnant wife begin to argue about who would get them to the hospital the quickest.

The husband is clearly backing up Schumacher, bringing up his world titles and wins but the wife does not concure as she voices out Rosberg's better performance since Schumi came out of retirement.

Hit play to watch the fun ensue.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aXr9km0o1U4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="390" width="640"></object>

Source: YouTube

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
"because his pregnant wife is in the car about to pop a fresh bun from her oven"

my mom said the same thing to me but she changed bun to a turkey instead...
damn i was that big?!

and this is funny vid made my morning well to start my work with... "but it's gonna rain.. and Michael, is like God on a wet track...hmm..." lol!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

My car engine is having high engine oil lost, around 1 litres for 1500km. When stationary revving can see smoke come out from tailpipe (4-5k rpm). No smoke come out during normal startup every morning. Engine sounds normal. Compression in all cylinders are 155, 150, 155, 150. Leakdown test shows no leakage. Engine sounds normal no tak tak tak sound. Recent dyno shows 160whp (factory rated 204hp). Engine history unknown as i just bought this car.
I suspect maybe the third piston...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience