MEch that screw up my car after $7k and nearly 3 months.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDae92

1,000 RPM
Mar 24, 2005
Malaysia....
www.cardomain.com
george8724 said:
well i agree with them. Eattle should bank in the money to slow_tortise's account. end of story but if esttle still insist of meeting up personally with slow_tortise then just go ahead and grant his request. Maybe he just wanna talk cock sing song with slow_tortise so that he can giv lame excuses again by saying his cock drop off liao lah dunno where it goes lah or maybe he will says that his mama or his gf's nipple got eaten by a dog leh and he needs time to chase the dog and get back da nipple leh... who knows man...

Slow_tortise i think u better prepare for all this excuses and if he wanna meet up personally, i will be by ur side... i believe all the ZTH members are oso....

Eattle, just a piece of advise lah. Be a gentlemen a bit lah why u wanna act like a uncivilize human being lah.... ur excuses is way too lame lah... moreover u r the boss. u blame ur worker for wat? u r blaming urself oso mah coz ur workers r ur company property oso wat... Stupid lah u like tat oso dunno... Once u have promised ppl that u will refund ppl's hard earn money back then u better keep it and do it so... dun just "chui gong lam pa song"<-- Hokkien.

george8724, i agree with u and all the forumer look forward is it that " LITTLE Eattle " gonna pay Slow_tortise money back, not just asking come out and talk, lot of excuse, typing all the Childish words... just using bank in is more faster. Since he say money is not a problem ? but i wonder the shop banner how come not making it properly...... yet i also hate said blaming all the jobs to workers only, A person can become a boss yet don't know how to monitor the workers.... better drop the business, not just sitting there or going yamcha and come back work, then say cover all the problems by himself, this is an irrespossible BOSS, " SIA SOI ", sure bankrupt lately, same as my case too, the mech asking his 17 years old kids to install my fuel tank yet wrong hose connect, fuel liking at engine bay and fortunately not been kill!!!!!!!!!!!! even didn't say " SORRY " at all...... fxxxx...

Well, Eattle... mind me a business yah, u can say i'm busy body but please don't " LPPL " urself yah.

Last edited:

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Wow..got such boss..don't come in to explain nicely but just lancy lancy..hm..wont he know this surely will affect his buisness?my god..wat a small kid! Pity slow_tortise la..hard earn money..ruined by a young kiddie so called boss..
Just my advice, if slow_tortise wanna meat personally wit the little boss..better bring a few more person..in case the small kid act like gangster..IN CASE..

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
george8724 said:
i agree with fritz lah... better bring a few ppl to go along with u... u can bring us to go along with u oso... we will be more than happy to help u...
thank you to all the help from the bros here. I think if any bros wants to come, pls come with a peaceful mind. And not to "settle" and problem or to confront any one.

I normally work till quite late so only can come online at night. Tommorrow i will give eattle a call to see how we can settle the repayment.

Like some of the bros mentioned, i think it is best the money is transffered by May Bank.

george8724

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2004
Kelana Jaya
Visit site
tomorrow u giv him a buzz and see how he wans to settle this lah... advise him to transfer the fund to ur acc. if he insist to meet up with u then u can let me and the rest of the sifusss and mastersss and taikorsss here... we will backup u up. of coz we will bring our peaceful mind lah... we r not gangster mah.... mafia only wat.... :) betui tak sifusss, masters and taikorsss? :)

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Slow_tortise..i dun think he will just settle this by banking in money to ur maybank acoount.. I suggested u to bring few person with u..not to act as gangster. U can just tok to him personally in a coffe shop or anywhere..others just sit inside the car or go somewhere near for TT session..haha!! but serious..dun go alone..u duno his background..rite? good luck!

ryucky81

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
johore
yalor. bring few person go with u better. if bank transfer he agree it ok. if he pay cash lagi best. but don ever receive cheque, sekali aeroplane cheque, u, ZTH members here n ur frens effort will b waste.

but my view, just my view GET CASH.

we don knw what he will twist n turn again. hope u will get ur refund soon.

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
GET YOUR CASH VIA ONLINE TRANSFER DONE !!!
no point taking the matter further as this will probably cause more undesired outcomes ... just take the $$ then be done with it laaaa ... no point meeting and all that oso .... at the end of the day it is just bizness maaaa ... :p

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
Money not problem mar.... I think he got alot not like us pooor guyz......
I think banking is the best way not need to C that liar and listen bullshit again.... :)

Right eattle biggg Bossss..... Money only mar U got alot can pay back double.....

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
yeah, if really wanna pay back, why must meet n talk? just bank in la... but thn.. he is sporean, i doubt he got msia bank acct. Er.. i dun mind to use mine... whahahaa... commision 10% from the total ammount. whahahaha

eattle

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
klang lar!
Visit site
Feilo said:
I think banking is the best way not need to C that liar and listen bullshit again.... :)

Right eattle biggg Bossss..... Money only mar U got alot can pay back double.....

wahahaha... r u the real feilo? if u r the real 1... how many cars that u cheated huh? huahuahuahua

eattle

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
klang lar!
Visit site
V8_nutter said:
Hey Eattle !!! dont talk so much lar,,,everyone knows that u are a liar !! You think you can do business by cheating people ? Your name is farked upped already, still wanna act proud arr ? You are so lucky not kena whacked by people !!! You think ppl dont recognize your workshop aar !!
recognize la who cares..huahuahua.. whacked me? huahuahua.\... whacked me till die lar.. if not im gonna find u hehehehe..... cant u just shut up

george8724

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2004
Kelana Jaya
Visit site
err eattle tai kor... u still haven't reply whether u wanna bank in or meet him personally wor... all i know is u r talking cock here and yawn here wor... u gotta remember ur napping time is not during off work wor... talk like a man lah... y u wanna behave like a small child?

how old r u oledi? u r the boss and u should set good example to ur workers and the rest of the ppl... if u wish to get respect from other ppl u should know how to respect urself 1st... dun slap ur face with ur own dick... dun be a chicken shit. just keep ur whatever promise that u have promised ppl...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feilo

wahahaha... r u the real feilo? if u r the real 1... how many cars that u cheated huh? huahuahuahua

look at what u have been writting there? what has it gotta to with cars leh if he is really a feilo? what cock r u trying to say there dude? to me u r just trying to avoid this issue and trying to taichi to siulamchi temple lah... sigh... besides we r not gangster nor samseng. we dun whack ppl nor harm ppl. bro... i just wan u to know that to find someone is not tat hard as long as u have the courtesy and patient sure can find wan... dun simply challenge ppl lah... u look stupid only when u challenge those ppl that u do not know...

wake up and grow up lah bro. u ain't a small kid no more...

sigh....

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Enough talk already.

slow_tortoise : the eattle pay you back your money ady anot?
If Yes, done.
If Not, plz tell us FEW DAYS in advance when u meeting eattle.

WHERE, & WHEN.

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Wat the hack eattle is trying to look for? Try to be funny or wat? Really act like a small kid. Slow_tortise, what for u still tolerate with this kind of idiot? I dont think he will transfer any money to ur account. He is just toking cock n trying to test all zth-rian's patients. God damn it..All sifoos must help slow_tortise..

GTR2579

500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
selayang-kepong
www.facebook.com
slow_tortoise & other ppls :
just mark this "eattle" trader ratings (- negatif) lah....
don't let him cheating another people.

ya, I also dont think he will bank in any money to ur account.
He is just talking cock n song song here only...

sigh..

Daihatsu Mira

Known Member
Jan 23, 2005
Sabah
Visit site
state his shop address

bro,slow_tortoise...pls state his shop address so that our frens will not in that black shop again....
and get back your money as soon as possible...
no more mercy .....just take action....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi guys!

if a rim is lighter by 5kgs each,will it make a big difference in acceleration? (about 20kgs overall)
does it give better pick-up like compared to changing air filter/exhaust/spark plug etc?
or d difference more khau?hehe

tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience