Best Engine Transplant Mechanic that ive ever met...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
:driver:Best Engine Transplant Mechanic that ive ever met...
Why pay for those lcly mechanic who ppls claim there are the best but charges dam freaking expensive and poor service...
If anyone of you out there are looking for a friend and reasonable with great experience in modifying cars,just let me know i'll intro you to him and check it out for your self....
Do we need a Ferari Mechanic to build a 300hp car??? So,dont spend our hard earned money to thoses lcly mechanic and furthermore service dam lousy and everything also money,money,money....

general mechanic or nissan engine formen

Use to do alot of mod...but now less mod...
Location near SS227...
Name : Ah Loy.

Hi,

im selling my powerful Nissan SR1.8 engine...Good condition assured and view to justify.
Since im upgrading to a SR20DET,my mechanic can help you transplant the SR1.8 engine with a minimum fee...(Hassle Free).

Selling : RM2,000/- Good and Powerful Assured.

can post more details bout the mechanic contact etc?

he got experience on ford?

Hi Benny,

im not sure abt Ford but since he can do subaru and nissan i think you can try to ask him...Well,he is a very busy man so i cant just post his number over here...
Can always text me at :bawling:and i dont mind to guide you there bcos i'll be quite regular over his workshop bcos he is transplanting my SR20DET Monster...hehe

can 4g92 ck mivec puts nicely to kia spectra?
help me
plszzzz
tahank u

As mentioned earlier,the workshop is at SS227 and 222...
For 4g92 mivec to implant into Kia im not sure as well...Actually no matter wat engine also can masuk laa...but the main concern is it need to mods on the mounting areas and its very difficult to pass puspakom...

Hi.. bro.. I'm Steven here. I would like to kindly ask u, as i am needing some1 trustworth to rebuilt my SR20DET redtop engine. Can u guide me through these? i will look over and decide. No promises. Thank u!!!

Damn right about those lcly "legends" of the modding scene. Nice to hear that some of them becoming more and more humble now in light of the number of customers reducing all the time.

:driver:Best Engine Transplant Mechanic that ive ever met...
Why pay for those lcly mechanic who ppls claim there are the best but charges dam freaking expensive and poor service...
If anyone of you out there are looking for a friend and reasonable with great experience in modifying cars,just let me know i'll intro you to him and check it out for your self....
Do we need a Ferari Mechanic to build a 300hp car??? So,dont spend our hard earned money to thoses lcly mechanic and furthermore service dam lousy and everything also money,money,money....

err.. what is the meaning of "lcly" ?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom