Mazda Familia 1.6(M) Sedan For Sale 1993

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Mazda Familia 1.6(M) Sedan For Sale 1993

1.8dohc

Known Member
To all Mazda freaks or KillerBees out there, anyone interested can PM or call me. Btw, the car is in good and everything including the engine, upholsteries, seats, power windows and the exhaust are all still in original condition. Btw, it's 4 disc brakes and 15in" with 70% thread. Only for genuine buyers.

RM17K neg.

My HP: 012-296 6565

wow...nice car lol..free bump for u..good luck for ur sale!!

Cool ride bro..

Can loan arr? :regular_smile:

ary4145 said:
Cool ride bro..

Can loan arr? :regular_smile:

I'm not sure about the loan. If you are willing to buy, you may check with the banks available like Ambank or Maybank. Also, it depends on how strong your documents are, whether you have any bad debts like credit cards, late payments for car instalments or not. If you are interested to buy, do call me.

bro......if i buy for cash for 10k.......izzit ok for u?if ok just pm me.......but dun be so angry.......this just the price i offer u.....if not happy with the price.....just forget it.....thx......

K.I.C said:
bro......if i buy for cash for 10k.......izzit ok for u?if ok just pm me.......but dun be so angry.......this just the price i offer u.....if not happy with the price.....just forget it.....thx......

What makes you think that i'll be angry? Furthermore, there's no need to be angry for any party here. :) Frankly speaking, i've an outstanding with Ambank about RM14K++ and i can't afford to sell you at RM10K.

My best price is at RM15K and i can assure you that from what you see in all my pics attached, the car is in very good and at it's original condition.

oic bro......is ok.....so good luck to u n hope u can get the good buyers....

K.I.C said:
oic bro......is ok.....so good luck to u n hope u can get the good buyers....

Thanks KIC.

Bump for the weekend!!!

hii,
still got the car?
are u the 1st owner?

can nego some more?
give me the lowest price..

TQ

15k....so reasonable......
free bump bro..........

Status
Not open for further replies.