Manchester united football club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Originally posted by gan@Dec 4 2003, 12:41 PM
:angry: wtf .... mu lost again.....

to WBA.... how can it be... lose twice in a row....

somemore is carling cup...

:angry:

very angry.....

hope they will improve their performance next time........
haha u expect to see them lose when u c the line up

let me recall who started the game..

caroll,o'shea,pugh,butt,kleberson,ronaldo,fletcher,bardsley,richardson....canot remmeber liaoo..all youngsters..

relax guys. they're playing in a competation that is meant for 2nd rung teams like DIV 1 and bottom of the premier league teams. no offence intended but top teams don't emphasize too much on worthington/carling cup anymore therefore they field their youngsters. similarly arsenal have been fielding their youth team for the carling cup but fortunately they won.

haiya...it's just carling cup lah.....man u where got wan that cup wan.....sure put 2nd team to play lah...somemore never won that cup before lah.....result is as expected....

M.U club just too many supporters ... but i dislike Rud Van Nistelrooy .. that guy really got no skill one .. he can't bring the ball alone by himself until penalty box .. what he know is .. simply pass then expect his teammates to pass the ball to him back .. I only salute Giggs .. Giggs is a good experience player in M.U, nistelrooy get to scored many goals for M.U is just because he is a striker forward .. seriously i've seen many matches he cannot bring the ball alone by himself. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

and Nistelrooy like to act innocent ar :lol: .. aiyooo :lol:

eehee..yaya..
go hate MAN U la..
u know..
the true REDS dun wear white shorts..

Originally posted by fRëɧt¥£3R-@Dec 5 2003, 01:09 AM
eehee..yaya..
go hate MAN U la..
u know..
the true REDS dun wear white shorts..
LIVERFOOL is good inst it?
hmmm....
it's been a wwile wsince i see them lifting EPL's Shinny Big Cup

Originally posted by simplythebest@Dec 4 2003, 11:58 PM
M.U club just too many supporters ... but i dislike Rud Van Nistelrooy .. that guy really got no skill one .. he can't bring the ball alone by himself until penalty box .. what he know is .. simply pass then expect his teammates to pass the ball to him back .. I only salute Giggs .. Giggs is a good experience player in M.U, nistelrooy get to scored many goals for M.U is just because he is a striker forward .. seriously i've seen many matches he cannot bring the ball alone by himself. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

RvN is not a dribbler but a scorer...
u should see him play when he was in PSV Eindhoven!
before he came to Man Utd...
he's too good......before leaving PSV, he was injured...
knee injury that's why he is not performing as good as he is in PSV.
but he's still a goal scorer...
HE'S NOT A GOOD DRIBBLER BUT A GREAT FINISHER!

look how he fare among other strikers in EPL.

Won the English Premier League Title 2002/03
Won the English Premier League Golden Boot Award 02/03 with 25 goals
Won the Barclaycard Player of the Year 2002/03
Became the first Man United player to score in 10 successive games.
Became the first Man United and Premiership player to score in 10 successive league games.
Won the Uefa 2003 Best Striker Award with 12 goals.

hmmm.........should i say more?
check out the statistic they did between RvN and HENRY (arseanal)
in NST's EPL section...
RvN perform far better then him......

Originally posted by gan@Dec 4 2003, 12:41 PM
:angry: wtf .... mu lost again.....

to WBA.... how can it be... lose twice in a row....

somemore is carling cup...

:angry:

very angry.....

hope they will improve their performance next time........
see who is the first 11.....
they dont really wanna win small small games i guess
as they need rest..
if they play every league. imagine how they are gonna perform?
TIRED.........

carling cup.
LIVERPOOL should try to win it
cos if not they will not have any cup to lift!
WAKAKAKAK

Originally posted by SPEEDSPiRiT@Dec 5 2003, 03:07 AM
in NST's EPL section...
well... henry and van Nisty are both strikers of different kind.

Henry is more of an all-rounder type, whom can create, score, dribble, assist, whatever you call it. Whereas, Nisty is a typical up front striker, or poucher (correct spelling?). So, in a football team, it is good to have these 2 types of strikers playing up front.... with one good in creating chances, while the other good in completing the chances.

Actually man utd has a player somewhat similar to Henry...... anyone remember the injured Ole Ole Ole? Solkjaer dudes... he is good.

ya..ole... miss him man...

scholes and brown ... also not playing...

hai man u fans........

for me right now UNITED really miss the guy who can create a goal.....this is prove when right now Nistelrooy hard to find goal.....with missing powerful miedfield Scholes, creative upfront Ole,judas D Beckham and replace it with unexperience attacking miedfield (Ronaldo,Kleberson and Bellion)......nistelrooy really have no space to move where all the opponent defend only look for him to lock up the UNITED striking force........i really dont understand during they try to get ronaldinho......why we can lost with the team like Barca which struggle in finance and also thier performance(at that time) compare with UNITED which among the most richest football club in the world.......right now with new rumors viduka would be new nistelrooy partner which to encourage forlan to train more harder hope to be a new combuster to RED DEVIL..........no more lose fergie pleazeeeeeee :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Maybe viduka will give a bit impact to the squad. He quite good in dead ball, and strong.

Originally posted by Ali_G@Dec 6 2003, 01:44 AM
Maybe viduka will give a bit impact to the squad. He quite good in dead ball, and strong.
:rolleyes: :D WEkkkkkk!!!!!

u n man u jerk.....muahahahaha...nothing to do ahh Ali????muahhahaha
:D :lol: :P B)

hi there.....last night news look like UNITED will not buy any guyz....from the statement from manager .....trouble isn't it.....what to do we as the suppoters just look and see, for me 4 this season if UNITED can win any medal is absolutely magis for them........expect the worst :( :( :( :( :(

SCHOLES IS GOING TO BE BACK NEXT WEEK AGAINST MANCITY

Originally posted by SPEEDSPiRiT+Dec 5 2003, 03:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SPEEDSPiRiT @ Dec 5 2003, 03:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-simplythebest@Dec 4 2003, 11:58 PM

Became the first Man United and Premiership player to score in 10 successive league games.

in NST's EPL section...
RvN perform far better then him...... [/b][/quote]
okok nuff` said :lol: :lol: :lol:
i'm no Nistelrooy fan hehehehhee :lol:

Originally posted by simplythebest+Dec 6 2003, 07:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (simplythebest @ Dec 6 2003, 07:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by SPEEDSPiRiT@Dec 5 2003, 03:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-simplythebest
@Dec 4 2003, 11:58 PM
M.U club just too many supporters ... but i dislike Rud Van Nistelrooy .. that guy really got no skill one .. he can't bring the ball alone by himself until penalty box .. what he know is .. simply pass then expect his teammates to pass the ball to him back .. I only salute Giggs .. Giggs is a good experience player in M.U, nistelrooy get to scored many goals for M.U is just because he is a striker forward .. seriously i've seen many matches he cannot bring the ball alone by himself.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

and Nistelrooy like to act innocent ar  :lol: .. aiyooo  :lol:

in NST's EPL section...
okok nuff` said :lol: :lol: :lol:
i'm no Nistelrooy fan hehehehhee :lol: [/b][/quote]
compare last years strike rate AND assists.....henry lost the golden boot to RVN on the very last day and it was a penalty that RVN took.....RVN takes all of MU's penaltys....how many assists did he get??? henry got round 20....go figure

wow... just because scholes is back there are back to their best.... wonderful wonderful....
good work to nisterooy great finishing touch...

and 2 90 minutes goal from forlan.... great strike....

arsenal is unlucky today.... get 1 goal back at the last minute.... hehe...

leeds should have won..... but the chelsea attacking was too strong...to earn 1 point...

Henry vs Ruud. I go for Hendry. He superb. stiker.He can create goal in anyside plus good dribling to.
Ruud just a regular striker. But very good in dead ball and always in luck(penalty shoot-out).That why he can score more than other stiker.

Man u should sign Akmal Rizal for a new stiker... :D :D :D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom