Manchester united football club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Good morning all Devil fans~~~

There is a very exciting newz for us as report said ManUtd is in for a talk with Pep Guardiola in order for him to take over SAF reign after d old master call it a day in d near future... It will b great tht Pep can come in b4 SAF retire, so tht d great master can pass on some of his BEST advises to Pep b4 eventually pass on d empire to him... This is also make Pep bedding in time smoother... But Pep is still very much un-tested outside Spain n Barca, so risks r always there!!! All this r still very early talk, but Pep G defo is 1 of d great candidate to take over SAF!!! ^.^

Source: Manchester United chase Pep Guardiola and Liverpool want Louis Van Gaal - Mirror Online

Then another report writing abt our target - Nicky Powell from Crewe!!! This is d 2nd articles tht i have read abt Powell, n wrote very highly abt the young boy!!! It seems like he got all d necessities to succeed in the highest footballing level... So, hopefully SAF will b able to get him in n further develop Powell into a future great stars for us!!!

Source: Nick Powell Would Be A Coup For United | Mediawatch, Mailbox, Ref365, John Nicholson, Spanish Thing | Football365

Then all other remaining newz r abt Hazard as expected!!! Haha... With d transfer window abt to open for d summer in few days time, things r getting hot up especially for d race of getting Hazard... Evra have urged him to join ManUtd over other clubs if he wanna win titles... Hahaha... Sound very confident there!!! Then 1 article said Hazard have chosen ManUtd over others bcos he is being enticed by United’s history and standing in the game over CASH!!! Sound good... But another article saying ManUtd have been 'force' to match Shitty pay package to land him~~~ Wow~~~ Contrasting enough!!! =.="

Source #1:Evra urges Hazard to sign with United - Soccerway

Source #2: Hazard wants Man Utd: Glamour over cash | Transfers | tribalfootball.com

Source #3: Manchester United face £8million a year battle with City over Eden Hazard - Football News - Football - Sport - People.co.uk

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

I have watched Barca vs A. Bilbao last week, n it was a good game... Errr... For Barca of cos!!! Their movement, passing n understanding btw team mates r 1 of d very best in d footballing world!!! Pity to A. Bilbao, where their young stars have lost 2 finals after a very promising season so far...

B4 the 2 finals, Bilbao were being dubbed d 2nd Barca with d way they play... And they have got few very exciting n promising youngsters in their rank who seems destine for big things in d future... But d 2 finals have crashed tht dreams hard!!! Suddenly, it makes me (at least, not sure abt the outside world) think twice abt those youngsters who seems to have promise so much b4 this... Whether they really do have what it takes to reach d very top in football... Yes, they r very energetic, exciting to watch n know how to play football well... But to hit the top, one needs more than tht to b successful!!!

We were being linked to many of A. Bilbao stars b4 d finals, and they still very talented players... But defo not finished articles yet... Meaning having them will b a gamble where they needs time to nurture into a star!!! To b frank, i was particularly disappointed by Javi Martinez showing in d 2 finals... =.=" He was totally outplay n out pace by both A. Madrid n Barca players... Very diff from what i have seen him doing this season... Mayb he didnt get too much help from his team mates while under pressure, but he just seems lost!!! Then for Muniain, De Marcos n co., the way they play shown up their immaturity in d game!!! They just keep attacking without thinking otherwise!!! And it left holes n spaces for d opponent to explore n exploit!!! At times, they tried too hard to impress by holding onto d ball way too long... Not sure if this is due to lack of big game experiences!!!

Dun get me wrong, i would still love to see ManUtd sign some of them if possible... But wouldnt pay over d top pricing for them now after d finals showing!!! Haha... They can come good in d future for sure, but how long will it take for them to learn up?! Dun wish to see another Rafael in our team!!!! After few years, still play with heart more than brain!!!! >.<" Its been causing us dear~~~ Haha...

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Other than tht, watched few international frenly matches b4 d 2012 next week...

England do not seems especially impress by d way they play against Norway... Hmm... Infact, i feel bored watching!!! Haha... But bravo to Young for getting on d scoresheet!!! Nice tht Jones was playing too... Still not very sure abt their central defensive pairing, against tough team, i think they might crack up!!! But i think England stand a good chance to progress into d 2nd round!!! Waiting for their game against Belgium soon... E. Hazard will tear them apart!!! Haha...

Then for Germany, i was so surprised tht they lost so heavily to the Swiss, as Germany was known for their discipline n well organised team work... M. Gotze doenst look very impressive, mayb its bcos he missed a large part of d season due to injury... Then all B. Munich players were missing this 1 as well... Without them, d solidity just wasnt there... Especially d keeper~~~ So, will not read too much into this game just yet!!! Wait till those BM players r in then we see... If they manage to pick themselves up after a super disappointed club season, then Germany will b back as 1 of d main favourate for Euro 2012...

As for Spain game, it was damn boring as well especially in d 1st half... =.=" Yes, they were without all Barca players n tht tell u how important n influential both Xavi n Iniesta to d national as well!!! So this is the hidden problem for Spain this time in Euro 2012, as many reports saying tht Xavi especially, is tired out towards the end of the last few weeks for Barca... If Xavi fail to show up, then Spain will struggle to find someone to fill his boots given tht Fabregas is out for 10 days with injury too... Unless, Del Bosque started to trust in D. Silva to unlock opponents... Its tough to get a well balance starting line up for Spain, as they have way too many attacking options... Interesting!!!

My all time favourate national team is Italy, since Roberto Baggio day!!! But they r a shadow of their yester-self!!! Do not have too much hope on them, but think they will b able to move into d 2nd round due to their experience n Italian mentality!!! Would love to see how d Italian defence come up against d Spanish flair in attacking during Euro 2012...

Portugal played a lousy boring 0-0... And luckily tht i didnt watch tht 1... Haha... Would love to keep an eye on d French team as well... They r slowly building up their team again after d Zidane era... In L. Blanc, they have change a lot n become better as a unit now... As for Holland, they scored a great goal by RVP, which was set up by Sneijder... Great goal!!! Together with VDV, Holland is having 1 of d best attacking team in d Euro... Hope they improve from d last WC... And they will b 1 of d team to watch as well...

What abt u guyz?! What's your favourate team for d Euro 2012?! And how u all rates your team?!

Cheerz!!!! ^.^

Last edited:
Eden Hazard moved to chelshit!..Now f**k all the fake news saying dat hazard chooses man utd..Well, atleast it's better to see him joing chelshit than shitty..

Oh yeah, Eden Hazard is opting to go to d capital for Chelshit as his new career!!! Good luck to him... Although i do not expect him to come, once d newz broke out last nite i dun feel too good!!! Strange!!! Haha... Make no mistake, Hazard is a good player with lots of tricks... All d best to him if he really chooses Chelshit!!! Ppl in Europe oredi starting to question his decision in choosing Chelshit over 2 Manchester clubs... A club without manager n with Mata in d team, how is Hazard getting d 1st team outing tht he greatly demanding?! And with him in, players like Lan-par n co will hv to adjust their playing position to suit him... Hmmm... Look like he is oredi creating havoc in d club b4 he even step in... Haha... But until d ink is dry, things can still fall through... Let's see...

With Hazard saga settled, I'm pretty sure now tht Shinji Kagawa will b heading to Old Toilet for sure!!! He will b d player we needs more than Hazard as we have got Nani n Young playing there... And Kagawa will b a 'cheaper' buy n defo a better business in footballing n commercial terms... Let's get him in soonest to avoid any hiccup~~~

Source: Manchester United reportedly set to raise offer to £16 million for Shinji Kagawa - National Soccer | Examiner.com

Then i expect L. Baines n Nicky Powell deals to go through as well when d window open in 3 days time!!! Then d ultimate question is will SAF get another striker or another midfielder b4 ending his summer shopping?! With 2 of our strikers going, SAF might b tempted to buy another striker in to make sure we have 4 strikers in d department throughout d long season... We needs a striker tht will b able to give us alternate option from what we r having... A target man!!! Eg. R. Lewandowski or RVP!!! Hehe...

Then we have long been crying out for a DM in our team, but with Fletcher on his road back to full fitness together with Anderson, i'm not too sure if SAF will b adding anymore player(s) into d squad... We have been linked to many midfielders - N. Gaitan, K. Strootman, Modic, Sneijder, K. Asamoah, C. Eriksen n etc... Dun think we will b seeing them~~~

Man utd's midfield will nvr improve if fergie opts for anderson/carrick/fletcher cos none of them is good at passing and creating chances, dats y we rely too much on the wingers..Anderson really shud be sold cos he's the worst among the 3..score tak boleh, create chances tak boleh, defend pun tak boleh..really P.O.S, 1 of the players i'd love to see fergie selling..

I understand your feeling!!! ^.^ I was complaining a lot myself as well... But knowing SAF style, he do not like a major overhaul in d team bcos he always believe in maintaining d spirit amongst players...

Actually Park place look shaky as he hardly get a look in last season n he is approaching 30+ as well... Anderson, as u have said, hv never fulfill his potential at our club... Promise much but injuries been hitting him hard over d years ever since he is with us... I really love him when he joined us in d 1st season, he was able to stood up against d like of Gerrard n Lan-par on d physical side n was very aggressive n hard working then... After tht, it was down down down for him... And i feel tht he do carry those complacent look at times...

Then for Fletcher, at d age of 27/28, after such a serious illness n out for months, its hard to predict how Fletcher will do in d coming season... Can he ever reach d top again?! Is d illness now fully recovered?! Or it will come back again?! A top form Fletcher can do everything for us in d midfield - he chases every ball none stop, able to support both attack n defence, can score a few goals for us in midfield n is experience enough in big games... Just hope tht he will b able to come back fully fit!!!

As for Carrick, he has got a good last season... To me, i think Scholesy brought d best out of him by playing along side him as things were calmer beside a great Scholesy... A good reader of d game, always praise for his good positioning in d game while opponent attack... But lately, he was asked to stay back more often, else he can b very useful pushing forward n he can score goals as well... Carrick is 30/31 soon...

Other than tht, we have got Cleverley to look up to... He has got a fantastic 1st 10 games of d season b4 he was injured... Looking forwards to see tht again, then we can build on from there... I always wonder, what if Cleverley stay healthy for d whole of last season, will we b able to win d league by a good margin?! He is defo our future in d middle... We needs to build him up, especially for those big games... Trust him more n let him run d midfield...

So for us fans, d picture is still not very clear yet in d midfield... Haha... All we can do is hope n pray tht all d above players can come good next season if SAF decided to stick with them... And trust SAF in managing them...

Of cos in d fantasy footballing world, i would love to see SAF sign another 1 or 2 CM come summer... Hopefully SAF will do d right things in his shopping~~~

Last edited:
yes scholes is still the best among the current DM, i miss keano as well with all the hard tacklings..

Been watching games for d past few weeks... Yep, defo every Devil fans been missing Keano n his dominance in d midfield... But sadly, there r hardly any DM tht can come close to Keano with d way they play... Keano was aggressive but intelligent, tough but skillful n have a very good engine... Been watching J. Martinez, M'Vila, Khediera, Kabaye, Strootman n etc, but none seems as good as Keano does... Mayb they r still very young... For me ever since Keano have retired, d closest a player to Keano was M. Essien of Chelshit few years back!!! Sigh!!!

Scholesy - Keano was our BEST ever midfield partner in d engine room!!! ^.^

Yeah, aree with dat..Essien is good, chelshit get to have all the good players..Money is everything

Great tht late yest newz saying we r close to complete Shinji Kagawa deal~~~ After this, we can concentrate on other deals... With Kagawa coming in, where do u guyz think SAF will b playing him? For me, he is BEST playing behind d striker - a role where Rooney been playing all this while!!! So i guess SAF would wanna to push Rooney back top to do what he always does best - scoring goals!!! Yes, to me i always think Rooney best position is behind d striker... When Berba arrived, Rooney played infront of him but tht doesnt worked!!! And when Rooney was allowed to switched back to his normal role, he felt home...

But 2-3 season back when Rooney hit his career best in term of goals, he was playing up top... So mayb SAF would wanna to have a try on tht again, but with Kagawa playing behind him... Kagawa is diff from Berba where Kagawa can move faster n sharper... He can score goals as well... So, hopefully all this will work well for us in d coming season... Other than tht, when SAF wanna to give Rooney a break Kagawa is a capable player to play in tht role supporting either Welbeck or Chicharito...

Then back to E. Hazard case, do u guyz think we r lucky or unlucky not to have sign him?! What amazed me was d amount his agent demanded from d deal - 6 mil pounds!!! =.=" Staggering amount of $$$... With tht sums, we might b able to bag Nicky Powell from Crewe!!! I bet tht's where both Manchester clubs pull out of d deal~~~ I think Chelshit is d most desperate amongst d 3 clubs... Besides, Hazard salary demand oso not cheap - 170k a week!!! If he comes in, he will b our 2nd highest paid player... Tht will stir things up n make things messy in d club especially with Nani in d contract talk!!! ManUtd is offering Nani 130k a week~~~ And Nani is kinda proven in d EPL~~~ So, in conclusion i think we r lucky tht Hazard didnt chooses us... Not to mention his attitude in handling d whole situation... His is a good players n many have predicted tht he will b a hit in EPL... Good luck to him n let's see what he can do...

Then for us who have been continuously doubt tht d whether d club do have d $$$ to compete with d likes of Shitty n Chelshit in d transfer market, here is some hints - Hazard agent confirmed tht all 3 clubs including ManUtd, hv met d fees n personal terms with Hazard b4 his client opted for London... From here, we kinda know tht SAF was given enough $$$ n power to go for d player(s) tht he deems fit for d club...

So with missing out on Hazard, hopefully SAF (I'm sure he will have an alternative targets) will go all out to pursue his other targets... If i'm not remember wrongly, SAF did promised tht he will bring in a world star to d team come summer... With 35mil transfer kitty unused, let's hope we get our next target!!!!

Other than tht, i have read a comment which i think pretty good from a ManUtd fan back in UK abt our Glazers...

"andos_left_foot (Manchester United): Lloyd - with the plethora of telecommunication and licensing deals that the Glazers have negotiated with so many countries, you would think that they've got a pretty good handle on 'tapping revenue'. Much in the same way that they are 'tapping' United's cash reserves. I'm not hugely anti-Glazer, but I don't need to b*tch-slap you with a balance sheet to back up anything I've said either. In a few small ways, the Glazers have been good for us, they are maximising Utd's brand and are exploiting it globally. We have more sponsorships than ever and we are more visible in foreign markets than ever. But, this Gordon Gekko approach to running a football club is starting have an adverse effect the club. The automatic cup schemes, the gradual season ticket price hikes and the hospitality packages have reduced Utd's core support in the stands and it has been replaced by less vocal day trippers - affecting the atmosphere at the ground. Private ownership may allow Utd to conduct transfers more quickly than a PLC; but it appears we are less responsive than our rivals. We can identify our targets, but we can't outbid anyone because all that juicy revenue from those shiny new deals is being used to service the debt that was dumped on the club to buy it. SAF has been wizard-like in his ability to keep the team competitive. We finished second on goal difference, with a pair of academy products who closer to their pensions than their primes playing far more games than they should. Just imagine how potent we would be if the financial shackles were taken off. Forget FFP, it doesn't kick in for a while and by then we could be like L'pool fans trading on past glories. I'm not saying 'Glazer Out', more like 'Glazer Get Your Wallet Out', and i'm pretty sure a lot of the fans feel the same."

Source: Your Say | Manchester United News, Transfer Talk & Gossip | TEAMtalk

Generally, Glazers is doing well to continually bringing in sponsors n $$$ into our club over the years... But oso, they keep draining portion of tht $$$ to fund their borrowing interests... =.=" They r a smart biz person, they know tht if they wanna ManUtd to continue servicing their borrowing interest they have to make sure ManUtd make enough $$$ to do so... By doing so, some of d $$$ need to b re-invested into d team n buy players!!!! Come on Glazers, open up your wallet!!!!

Let's hope hazard will be like shevchenko and torres, world class renowned playes but a flop at chelshit..Hehe..i think all the money paid to land hazard is very much worthwhile after we seen wat he's capable of..

I think next season Chelshit will b a strong challenger with the way things r going on for them... They r going to buy another 2-3 big players in d summer after Hazard... Good tht RA is going to fight Shitty for all d big name signings... Haha... But not too sure how true is their link to Pep G for manager next season... But deep down, things will b messy from within d club as d way RA spending his $$$ on players... Lan-par n co will have to make way for those new arrivals... There will b another round of big egos fight!!!

All new players need some time to settle in and click with the current ones, i think they will be a title contender next season, so fergie must buy better players..

Nothing much to write today and will b eagerly waiting for d Transfer Window to open tmr 1st of June!!! So, expect many newz to come through... Hopefully ManUtd will have more great newz than bad ones as we cant expect d club to sign all the players tht have been linked to us... Its gonna b exciting!!! At the moment, surprisingly its Chelshit n not Shitty tht seems to wanna to sign every single players available in the market regardless how much they have to pay!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ Crazy~~~ Heard tht Hulk is on his way to London as well in another 30++mil deal~~~

As for our side, will b waiting for Kagawa n Powell deal to go through soonest... Then L. Baines case might hv to wait till after d Euros... Other than tht, hope for a GREAT surprise from SAF to bring us a GREAT player in!!!! Hehehe...

Glad to know tht ManUtd have made another giant stride in agreeing a deal with GM or known as US car giant Chevrolet, on a 5 years sponsor!!! Although no amount of $$$ have been mentioned, with d way things is moving in China i believe d deal must b very attractive in terms of figures... Then we will b playing Shanghai Shenhua in pre-season frenly as part of d deal... There on, more $$$ will b coming in... Hopefully by announcing tht we r d BEST supported club in d world, it will helps us clinch more such mega sponsor deals in d near future... With d $$$ coming in, there will b further prove tht SAF will hv funds to purchase new players...

Now d latest n hottest newz linked to us is Udinese midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah!!! I think tht SAF is looking for a DM if d price is right with certain players being identified... Earlier, we came to know tht ManUtd have pulled out of a deal to sign Wigan Diame due to his heart condition... Then reports from Italy tht we hv a 12 mil euros bid rejected by Udinese for Asamoah... I thought d deal was dead as Juve came into d picture last week... But now, its back on~~~ But i hate his agent for stirring things up by auctioning d player to d highest bidder, just like what Hazard cibai agent was doing~~~ =.=" Sigh!!! If SAF think Asamoah is good, then we will welcome him to Old Toilet with open arms!!!

Source: Manchester United favourites to sign Udinese star Asamoah

Then of cos there r speculation saying tht we r interested in Fulham Dembele, but Chelshit again will hijack him for 10mil pound!!! If this is true, i rather we go for C. Dempsey!!! Although Dempsey is 29 now, he has got d experience tht we might needs, his play n game temperament are more mature n he can score goals too... Dempsey will not b expensive n it might b another opportunity for ManUtd to further tap into d US market as well!!! Haha... I seriously think it might come out as a good signing!!! Let's see...

A big warm welcome to Mr. Shinji Kawaga to Old Toilet!!! Yes, the deal havent been completed yet but its made official through our ManUtd web site tht all 3 parties have agreed the deal to go through!!! Now the formality of medical n work permit to b done... Its a GREAT newz for me personally, as i hv been talking abt it for the past few weeks if not mths... I really think Kagawa will b able to bring us new dimension n inspiration for the coming season... He is technically sound, quick thinking n very alert... Just tht like Park, he needs to improve on his physical side of the game when he touch down on d EPL...

Here r some of d view on Kagawa transfer to ManUtd:

Source #1: Shinji Kagawa can take Manchester United back into the third dimension | Louise Taylor | Football | The Guardian

Source #2: Old Trafford evolution begins with purchase of Japanese rising star Kagawa - Transfers - Football - The Independent

Then, many believes (including me) tht Kagawa deal will b the start of SAF spending spreed over the summer in order to strengthen the team... And many tips L. Baines n L. Modric to b the next targets...

Source: Manchester United target Leighton Baines of Everton and Luka Modric of Tottenham after signing Shinji Kagawa from Borussia Dortmund - Mirror Online

As i hv said b4, hoping for a DM or anchorman for the new season... We lack bite in the midfield ever since Keano days... If we can have someone reliable protecting our back 4, then we can keep attacking without worrying too much to track back... Else, player like Scholesy n Modric who r able to retain possession well n start our attack from deep will b great too... Modric will b tailor fit for our system, bcos he is doing exactly d same thing at Spurs currently where VDV (another creative player) playing behind d main striker n Modric start from deep... Just like what Scholesy been doing for us over the past 2-3 season... Else, J. Martinez will b another choice...

As for d LB position, we have got 3 choices so far - L. Baines, Alba and N. Clydne... Either 1 will b fine but Baines will hv d necessary experience on d top EPL level...

So, what u guyz say abt the transfer of Kagawa?! ^.^

Now that Kagawa is in the bag, it baffles me why do some so called fans think that signing big name/costly players is going to guarantee a tuck load of trophies?

Look at last season:
Barcelona - bought Fabregas, Sanchez - won almost nothin
Real Madrid - assembled a very very costly squad and won how many trophies? ONLY 1
Man City - spent countless money and won EPL ONLY on goal difference
PSG - bought Ancelotti/Pastore/Menez etc (owned by Qatar group) and won? jack shit!

On the other hand:
Chelsea - limited resources last year, aging squad - Won? 2 trophies
After they spent millions and won nothin for few seasons they finally understand that buying big is not the solution! A combination of decent players, good manager and a scary amount of LUCK is the recipe for success! Splurging money does not translate into success always, and we were just unlucky this season!

Anyway we never really buy established stars such as the "Figos, Zidanes, Maldinis etc", we made them! Started with Best, Schmeichel, Cantona, Keane, Beckham, Rooney, Ronaldo etc

And almost all of our "big money signings" has flopped! Veron, Berbatov etc

So pls STFU and let Sir Alex do his job! Havin said that, I hope we get another midfielder and a left back to strengthen the squad. GGMU!

The transfer newz keep rolling on after Kagawa deal...

Yep, Baines n Modric dominated d UK newz as u would have expected!!! But great tht today d papers r saying SAF will not pay more than 15mil for Baines n 22mil for Modric in the summer... Nice to know tht!!! Haha... Spend wisely n not being hold to ransom by d selling clubs... (But tht's how we have loses out on Ronaldinho, Ozil, Silva, Benzema, Sanchez n etc over the years, as we do not wanna to pay tht slightly more $$$~~~ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^)... Hopefully D. Gill n co will b successful in their dealing with d sellers...

Source: Manchester United ready to bid £22m for Luka Modric of Tottenham but won't go above £15m for Leighton Baines of Everton - Mirror Online

Then there r papers saying we r now in the race for Yann M'Vila with Arsenal n Inter... The competitive midfielder will onli decide his future after d Euros, but he will definitely moving!!! He would b a very useful player to back up Carrick on the defensive duty in our team, which we have been lacking quality in over the years...

Source: http://www.crunchsports.com/categor...o-bids-as-Man-Utd-show-interest-201206060031/

Source: Two clubs approach Rennes over M'Vila - report - Goal.com

Then as newz saying Everton might hold out for 20mil for Baines as they now tht now Napoli is in d race as well, Aly Cissokho from Lyon have re-emerge again by linking to us as an alternative... Jordi Alba seems destine to Barca and we r defo looking for a LB in the coming season, so Aly Cissokho will b our other option... Myself know nothing abt him... So no comment... Haha...

Source: http://www.crunchsports.com/categor...ill-cost-11million-confirm-Lyon-201206060028/

==================================================================================================

fastlearner,

Yo, agreed on what u have wrote!!! But i think tht onli tell half of d story!!! Hehe... Just my opinion, over the years other than those expensive buys from SAF, some of our cheaper purchases oso did failed big time~~~ Kleberson, Bebe, Jordi Cruyff, Jonathan Greening, Chris Eagle (both deemed promising youngsters with big future at d time we bought them), Forlan, G. Rossi n etc just didnt live up to the expectation too... What i try to bring out is, with every single new player we buy, there is always risk tht they gonna fail to adapt, live under pressure in bigger club n perform to the expected level...

So the homework tht SAF n co. have done on the players b4 they make their move will b very important!!! Still its no 100% guarantee!!! Expensive players come in with bigger reputation, better track records n profile, experience in bigger games, mayb bigger talent (haha), ready made stars or at least almost there n etc... Tht's y d price tag!!! For younger n up n coming stars, it needs good evaluation from a great scouting network, longer time to search n observe, might need longer time to develop them or mold them into what we need n etc... Thus, failure on them will not b as painful financial wise...

In the end, what we can do is like what u have wrote, just TRUST SAF n his team to do d job!!! Haha... Other than tht, what else we can do?! Everything do have both sides of effect on them... It might work well but oso it can fail big time, no matter they r in with a big price tag or not!!! ^.^

Just my 2 cents~~~

Guyz,

BEST newz in the morning after the Kagawa deal~~~ Now, Modric is ours!!!! Hahaha... Not sure how true this piece of newz can b, but its deem exclusive by The Sun from UK - a very trustful paper in UK!!! Finally, Scholesy have a replacement!!! I just hope its for REAL!!! Kagawa upfront n Modric in d deeper role just like what Scholesy been doing for us, will b superb!!! I LOVE u, SAF~~~ FINALLY, We can have a GREAT summer transfer now!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Source: Luka Modric to join Man Utd in £25m deal from Tottenham | The Sun |Sport|Football

Other than tht, we have bagged another striker from Chile - Angelo Henriquez 18, for the amount of 3mils!!! Haha... What a great day for us on the day Euro 2012 starts!!!! Hahaha... Just cant stop smiling~~~ LOL.

Source #1: http://www.mufc-news.com/2012/06/hooray-henriquez-united-agree-deal-to.html

Source #2: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...er-United-agree-3m-deal-Angelo-Henriquez.html

Source #3: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...er-united-are-signing-angelo-henriquez-866483

After all these, i think we r done in midfield now unless SAF is willing to trim off his current squad for further purchase... Rumours abt K. Asamoah still very much alive tht he is choosing ManUtd over Juve... And Udinese have confirmed tht they oredi bought a replacement in William from Brazil to replace Asamoah... As for Nicky Powell, even if he do join (which i very much expected him to) he will might b loaned out to gain more 1st team experience straightaway or stay in our reserve league for development...

If after Modric, we do add another midfielder then Park n Anderson place in the team will b very risky!!! These r the 2 tht most likely to b trimmed off d squad... And with Pogba out, Giggsy n Scholesy last season, its time for SAF to plan ahead but without dampening our very own youngster's development... Anyhow, we have to give Cleverley more game time next season to further develop him...

Next up, a LB!!! Let's wait n see~~~ Hope for the BEST!!! ^.^

Other than tht, hope all of you will have a GREAT Euro 2012, which is starting from today on!!!

Cheerz guyz!!! ^.^

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom