Manchester united football club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
To b frank, i was thinking SAF might give us all a surprise by signing 2 strikers b4 the dead line... I was thinking it will b Berba & Owen!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzz... Cos SAF said he wanna 4 very fit and experience strikers to help the team to fight for all trophies!!! So now it seems that the 4th striker will b Manucho and it speaks volume as SAF regarded him highly in this sense...

After the transfer window closed, our aim goes back to getting players fit!!! We needs Carrick and Hargo back soonest as our midfield were exposed badly in that Zenit game... Then Ronnie said he will b fit to play by the end of Sept, which will b a great newz!!!

I hope SAF will b able to fit Berba into our Trinity attack!!! Play him upfront with Tevez supporting him... Rooney will play wide left, where he can always cut it to shoot or score!!! He can interchange or switch with Tevez in the roles... And of cause Ronnie attack from the right!!!

Then we need a solid midfield base where i believe Carrick, Hargo, Scholesy or Anderson can greatly provide the cover... I was disappointed to see the way Nani played last wk where he seems like didnt improved much from last season... He really needs to cut his play acting!!! Its much worst than Ronnie when he 1st came!!! :mad:

Any thoughts?

i didn't watch the the zenit game, but just hope Nani can improve else its such a waste of talent. One more season for him.

As for a revenge on Levy Spurs, shld we start rumours on us wanting Modric next?! :rofl: Hahaha... Modric look like a great player with the ball, very creative and lively!!! Too bad as he chooses Spurs!!! Hahaha... Mr. Levy, we r coming for Modric next season!!! :sleep:

yeaaaaaaarrrggghh!!!! we finally did it guyz..

i'm so glad berba did come into our team...hahaha..very2 excited me now...hehe...

i'm going to buy united jersey with his name later...i'm sure he'll wear no.9 left by saha..

the onli one who can fit into ruud boots...-------> dimitar berbatov

Guyz, a new blue 3rd away kit is out... I think its a special edition to remember the 40th anniversary of May 29, 1968!!! Errr... Guess its the yr we won our 1st European Cup!!! So including the white away, hv got to ready for rm5xx for the 2 shirts!!! Sigh!!! :sleep:

yea.. i almost got the white... but when they released the blue.... oh man..... i need to choose only 1.... cannot whack both leh.... lol...

hehe..but dont forget to put no.9 at ur back k...

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={FE60904B-C2A8-4E60-9B05-700DBBC29BBC}&section=playerProfile&teamid=458&bioid=93373

Yaya!!! They r mega rich man!!! :biggrin: Am glad that finally there r somebody to fight kao the cibai Chelshit and RA for their wealth!!! Else they always think they r the richest in the world, fu*k kao them la... :thefinger: Its a pay back time for Chelshit where they love to pay over the hill for all players that ManUtd wanna sign!!! Now thx to ADUG for hijacking their Robinho under their RA nose!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz... :rofl: I think he and the Chelshit camp must b damn kao pissed abt it!!! Now they know how it feel when others used $$$ to over-rue them!!! :thefinger: From a TeamTalk report, the new owner of City is 10 times richer than RA of Chelshit!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz... :rofl:

Wah lan eh... 135mil pounds seems very tempting!!! Fu*k kao RM if they wanna Ronnie!!! Ask them to table 140mil pounds then we consider selling Ronnie to them... LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz... ManUtd will b the biggest winner in the end!!! :rofl: Other than that, City plan to buy Fabregas, Torres and co. too... LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Over ambitious?! But pity for those average players at City now, just like the previous Chelshit, they will b kicked out 1 by 1 with all those big names coming in to replace them... Dont look healthy for the EPL right?!

Besides, from all the transfers Spurs seems like the biggest winner where they managed to sell at a very good prices for their out going players eg. Berba & Keane... But think deeper, they hvnt really fully utilise the $$$ available to build up their team yet... They managed to force us to pay few millions more for Berba, on the other hand we managed to drag till the very last minute to prevent them from using the $$$ to strengthen their team!!! Hahaha... :wavey:

After Berba transfer, many pundits hv said he is a tailor made player for ManUtd and the way we play... So, great expectation ahead!!! Let's us all enjoy this season nicely ya~~~

City will b excited to watch n hard to play against now... As they now hv had 2 good wingers just like us in Robinho and SWP!!! They r hard to mark against just like our Ronnie, Giggsy and Nani... Mmm... Our 'brother' finally have waken up!!!

Last edited:
hahaha.. chelshit is running with huge debt right now. :burnout:

RA only buy old player and tranfer budget below 10Mil.. miahahah..

Last edited:
liverpool is another big club to watch.. any how, MU will keep on rulling till the end! :)

To b frank, i dun think Loserfool will hv much say in this season title chase!!! Dun get me wrong, apart from the rivalry aside, i think they hvnt make any big changes or improvement from last season... Many Fool fans said our Ronnie will not b able to maintain his last season great form, thus ManUtd will not b winning this season title... If that's the case, what make them think their Torres wil maintain or improve on his last season form then?! Hypocrite!!! :thefinger: If Ronnie can lose his form why not Torres, or even Torres might hv a career threatening injury, who knows?

Besides all that, Rafa hvnt been good for his own team with all those average signings... What they need is actually buy 1 or 2 more big names players to further improve their team, players that r in Torres category!!! Not those 2nd or 3rd tier players that hv been signed!!! Just look at what happen to Voronin, after 1 season he is off!!!

Then people accusing us of too dependent on Ronnie, Fool is the same as in Gerard and Torres... Without them, they r nothing as well... Now that 2 of this players r out, good to see what Rafa gonna do...

Of cause, ManUtd do hv our own problem as well... But i think generally we r still slightly better than Fool!!! Then, all other mid tier teams hv improve a lot with their latest signings, so its getting harder to win the title this season...

On the other hand, great piece of newz abt that Bald Head Levy from Spurs!!!

Source: Losing Berba is payback for way Spurs captured Ramos, says Sevilla chief | Mail Online :smokin:

another thing that i wanna say....... ok, we may depend on ronnie at a certain degree and he delivered.. along with other members.. and we won EPL and ECL.

but losefools? depending on both gerrard and torres... received nothing... they can't even beat us. :P

Yup...hopefully we can beat them on this coming 13th September

yeah.. can't wait this coming match against liberfool.. berba+rooney vs torres+keane.. hehehehe.. just wait n see who will be d best strike force.. :biggrin:

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom