Manchester united football club

melnikor

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
kl - kb - kl
Visit site
munky said:
I wonder why there's no problem at all when players move from rival clubs in italy. Like from juve to ac milan, or inter to juve. Or is it because our media not interested with the story ?
as i can remember ..there was chaos when nesta move from lazio .....

but ... over here .. i think ..like me . do read , heard, recive more bout EPL ... mainly cause that in english ... hehehe ...

melnikor

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
kl - kb - kl
Visit site
zephyr3d said:
silverfish... it is the english that is starting to annoy me. Paying so much for that? come on... they put a ceiling price on the price tags.
zephyr3d & silverfish

don think tat saf n the board ..... will approve such price ,

with wat happen with the case of essien n ronaldinho .... don think they willing to pay that .... but who know ... maybe the glazier will ......:X-:

melnikor

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
kl - kb - kl
Visit site
koolspyda said:
to mentioned a Cisse who was banging over 20++ goals there & a syvain wiltord who career is blossoming again after arsenal.

anyway there a news : "Mourinho said: Getting Andriy Shevchenko will be tricky"
is there a posibiltity a secret nego between milan & MU news leak??

??Shevchenko<---->Rud Vna N?? cheski has the money but maybe AC milan is using MU as a bait??
hahaa .....along the season , couple of news been out reporting that Andriy Shevchenko n Carlo Ancelotti not getting along , maybe a factor for them to consider .....trade with rvn .....

but if money came to factor ...... don think anyone can beat chelsea ....unless roman stop pumping .....or jose not intrested ... and also news on signing tevez .. looks like maybe Shevchenko and crespo swap ?

now news saying that chelsea wanna swap roberto carlos n del horno ...........

Shevchenko has made clear his desire to leave Italy - but the Ukrainian is tied to the San Siro until June 2009 and could cost upwards of £30million.

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
LOL...it would be wickedly funny to see Juve go down. Tragic, but still funny. And poor Vieira...hahaha...what a curve ball thrown at them!

I can't think of any Juve players that might be a great buy. Vieira maybe. Nedved maybe. Their age is the main factor. But if they come on a cheap it would still be worth it.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Juve are full of aging players, the younger ones are Ibrahimovic, Mutu and Zambrotta, if they were to go down, Vieira will be very very disapointed, that poor fellar did not really have a satisfying season, given that juve was knocked out by arsenal and juve got into so much trouble.

Can you guys recall a spat between Ibrahimovic and Capello? That 2 guys scolded each other with foul language, it was published in The Star, damn funny. The poor run into the end of the season was caused by the stiff environment of the camp.

The best buy you can get from Juve is Gianluggi Buffon, but can't see man utd getting him, emerson or vieira would be more suitable.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
munky said:
I wonder why there's no problem at all when players move from rival clubs in italy. Like from juve to ac milan, or inter to juve. Or is it because our media not interested with the story ?
Correct. Ask any everyday football fan to name you 5 clubs in Italy and you'll know why.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Yeah! Gigi Buffon would be a most excellent buy.

Ibrahimovich, nope...temperament issues.
Mutu, didn't cut it at Chelsea...but that probably wasn't all his fault.
Zambrotta, hmm...I thought he was a bit long in the tooth as well. Isn't he?

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
i hope bill gates will be interested to buy manutd. Then i'll laugh my ass off at abramovich.

shevchenko la, carlos la, tevez la. Maybe after this they want michael schumacher to play for them hahaha.

Duke red, i dont really get what ur saying. Care to explain ? I can name u 10 clubs from italy hehe

Last edited:

melnikor

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
kl - kb - kl
Visit site
munky said:
i hope bill gates will be interested to buy manutd. Then i'll laugh my ass off at abramovich.

shevchenko la, carlos la, tevez la. Maybe after this they want michael schumacher to play for them hahaha.

Duke red, i dont really get what ur saying. Care to explain ? I can name u 10 clubs from italy hehe
just wait for roman to be bored .. n leave chelsea ..sure the will be full of debt ...

ain't he oso wan to bought an f1 team ??? .. . . .. . . .

hehehe ..ya i oso can name some of italian and spain club ....

no la maybe he just mean that most of malaysian just familiar with EPL ... not many that know or wanna know bout seria A or La liga except the top club ... or the club that invole champion league ...

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
munky said:
You asked why players who move to rival clubs in Italy were not highlighted much and I agreed that it's because Italian football is nowhere near as popular as the EPL here, so people basically don't give a shit.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Becks ran out of favour for many reasons, one of them being that Fergie reduced his role in the team and favoured somene else (notice the similarities with what's happened to Ruud?). I'm not saying it's the singular reason but Fergie wanting to change the way United play has got something to do with it.

Before Becks left, he was getting less and less starts and playing time, just like what was done to Ruud.

While I think Becks crosses, long range passing and ability over a deadball is valuable, in fast open play, Becks lack of running and dribbling ability bogs down play. Solksjaer was favoured over Becks many times then simply because Ole is more dangerous getting forward and supporting the strikers.

It is about penetration and unpredictability. Some people felt and I think Fergie felt that's what we lacked to win in Europe again. Opponents knew about Becks strengths and have successfully nullified his threat.

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
2 Giggs on both flanks.
2 Rooneys upfront.
2 Keanos in the middle.
2 Irwins on fullback.
2 Rios....wait scratch that idea...2 Stams in centreback.
1 Schmeichel in goal.

Last edited:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
si|verfish said:
2 Giggs on both flanks.
2 Rooneys upfront.
2 Keanos in the middle.
2 Irwins on fullback.
2 Rios....wait scratch that idea...2 Stams in centreback.
no goalkeeper ka.....or leave it like that?
open shooting and goal

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In today's STAR publications....

Man dies in bid to foil car theft

Tan Chee Wai (31) became just another statistics in the eye of the law. What a shame.

My condolences to his family.

-G
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience