management for 20v bt, e-manage or safc neo?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
guys n sifus... juz being curious, since safc neo n e-manage belongs to almost the same budget group... i was wondering what are the pros n cons of each?
and any other recomendation besides the 2 i mentioned? juz being curious coz one of my fren is installing one and he said worth the money as compare to e manage....

appreciate sharing.. thanx.. :itsme:

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
direct standalone la.... sure power dude

hahahaha

yuzukhor

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008
Actually whether is SAFC-Neo or the e-manage also not so effective to our 20V ecu.
Coz the toyota ecu have self-learning,so when you are install the piggyback,normally few hours later it back to stock setting again.
But for the e-manage to the SAFC-Neo is that e-manage can do the ignition setting while the Neo can't do it.

BudakSiol!

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
-
E-Manage + ignition harness : Fuel & ignition
SAFC : Fuel only
SITC : Ignition only

Most people will opt for E-Manage because it's cheaper, a SAFC Neo I think easily cost RM1K while E-Manage + Ignition harness + Tuning cost only RM1.5k +/-.

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
scot bro, if really want to have a piggy back system. Why don't you go for UniChip? Much much better!

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
guys n sifus... juz being curious, since safc neo n e-manage belongs to almost the same budget group... i was wondering what are the pros n cons of each?
and any other recomendation besides the 2 i mentioned? juz being curious coz one of my fren is installing one and he said worth the money as compare to e manage....

appreciate sharing.. thanx.. :itsme:
I would say the Emanage is more worth the money as compare to SAFC. But then again, i shouldn't say this because i don't own either of this. So, just my preference only la .. :stupid:

Joking...

The real recommendation will be a direct standalone. Kegani Autotech (Kenny) already proven it numerous time. Drop him a visit for the Adaptronic E420C or Benjamin (another seller) . I can sms you the contacts of both. It is better for them (tuner) to advise you directly on what you want for your car as they really familiar with 20V inside / out.

Last edited:

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
bro scott's car gonna transform into monster soon.....
not me lar... my car still damn slow n got lots of petty problems.. haih... lower arm sing, rear anti roll bar bush also kong.. need to install body kit n spray some more... knn

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
for toyota better u go for E-manage...some more it can tune your ignition compare with neo...timing mapping is very useful for na engine coz u dont have any charger thing to extract the power from your engine...if you have money add with snow performance (methanol spray) very awesome power and response coz it can increase RON for your fueling...

happy thinking... :burnout:

Bump: for toyota better u go for E-manage...some more it can tune your ignition compare with neo...timing mapping is very useful for na engine coz u dont have any charger thing to extract the power from your engine...if you have money add with snow performance (methanol spray) very awesome power and response coz it can increase RON for your fueling...

Bump: for toyota better u go for E-manage...some more it can tune your ignition compare with neo...timing mapping is very useful for na engine coz u dont have any charger thing to extract the power from your engine...if you have money add with snow performance (methanol spray) very awesome power and response coz it can increase RON for your fueling...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fitting a tyre on a wheel is easy. To stretch a narrower than suitable tyre to a wider wheel require a different set of skills as the regular practice will prove almost impossible. This exploding propane technique is one of the many homemade ways to stretch a tyre onto a wider wheel. Though we'd not recommend anyone trying without proper safety measures.

If you care to understand the culture, when it's all about stance, stretched tyres can really compliment and complete the look of a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience