Man dares 'cop' to a brawl

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

wuzzles

Known Member
Not sure if this has been shared before. If yes, please help close this thread.

Apparently, the man got pist when he heard the "polis" curse at him (speak about his mom's lady regions to be exact).

Bro decided to give him a good shelling for being "kurang ajar". This "polis" is probably an auxilary cop who bit more than he can chew. All I can say, many talked the talk, macha walked the walk.

Owned...

MACHA vs POLIS - YouTube

Last edited:
old news my friend no offence intended :rolleyes:
but i think so far no thread has been opened on ZTH regarding this matter so i guess its new in the ZTH world

should have more citizen like this...people who know their rights and not afraid to voice them...

earlier i kena saman because my wife was breastfeeding my daughter and not wearing seat belt...the bunch of motherf**king cops at that time was laughing and bragging cheerfully that they saman so many people that morning...the irony in my situation is that is just a day after budget was announce...the gov announce some bonus incentive and shit...but straight away collect it back through saman...

@bera
idk about your case properly but shouldnt safety comes first?

my daughter was crying and wailing at that time...how to breastfeed with the seat belt on...besides it was in town...speed hardly reach 50km/h...

but that not the thing that pissed me off...the fact that like i said earlier...they was bragging and laughing between them about the saman they manage to collect that day...full blown extortion...far worst than ah long...

this guy really got balls.... dont mess.... hopefully....more and more of us get this kind of courage to f@#k this kind of cops in the face like this brother.

Eh... Police eat rice we oso eat rice....
No need to be afraid if u r at the right side...

ya ? we eat rice they eat rice? but when we are right, and still insist you are wrong on top of that wanna pow you from your hard earn money that u use to buy rice? same eh?

we all know what malaysian police capable of.....MALAYSIA BOLEH!

ya ? we eat rice they eat rice? but when we are right, and still insist you are wrong on top of that wanna pow you from your hard earn money that u use to buy rice? same eh?

we all know what malaysian police capable of.....MALAYSIA BOLEH!

bro ur statement is like the whole policemen in malaysia is useless. in the video u can see the 2nd policeman was trying to separate them from fighting while the 3rd policeman tried to cool down the indian guy. they were not backing the 1st policeman...

bad policeman is a bad policeman
but you cannot say all policemen are bad...

End of the day, does anyone know what caused the confrontation in the first place? All hentam only because everyone has had bad experience in the past with cops. But what led to the incident? What about the poor old man with the banged-up car?

Legally, you're threatening someone with a badge to his face. Not to mention being a public nuisance to the people stuck in the jam. And what about obstruction of a police officer from carrying out duty?

Always two sides to any story, as is the case with a 50 cent coin.

True, Not all policeman are bad, but a lot of newbies abuse their power, becuase of the uniform they wear.
You talk to a high ranking officer and most of the time they are pretty polite.
Same goes for most uniform personnel in other departments too......

polis bantuan.....

looks like cop wannabe than doing proper job to his assignment maybe??? :biggrin:

P R D M = Polis Raja Di-Malaysia

I beleivethe macha got furious at the uniformed dick head for uttering "pukimak" at him.

Your typical macha. See plenty of these types on the road these days. Loud, rude and aggresive.

And that cop....so much for self control.....behaving more like a ruffian than a member of law enforcement.

Where is the 1st part of that clip? There must be something that made both parties exploded. Pity the car driver

Where is the 1st part of that clip? There must be something that made both parties exploded. Pity the car driver

>>>I beleivethe macha got furious at the uniformed dick head for uttering "pukimak" at him.<<<
This was mentioned.....

Top Bottom