Malaysian Supercar Spotted - ONLY 1 BUILT!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
sakuraguy said:
haslam, i dont think u always see it in singapore, owned by kl guy done bodykit in johore.. one of member in protonmania also :)

This car confirmed seen in Singapore many times, Jalan besar at Singapore. I seen they do some paint job at super modern Singapore. Got chance i snap some picture post here la... :)

sure no powerlar..they r not racer..there's some who love to race and there's some who like styling..i muz admit they have a very big imagination..not many people can think of this kind of idea..very nice..

Wah..!!I alwiz those ANTERA cars in puchong....very nice airbrush n new design bodykit...Rims al cun giler in those white perdana wide body n air brushed sera...Ofset giler tu...
they play sound sis oso cun...!!saw at SSo bkt jalil...
kinda fans of ANTERA club lor....!!huhu...i hv few frens in ANTERA team oso...

the head.. the head... the head.. in the dashboard.. the head.. its a head right? its a head.. its a head ITS A HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg.. *fainted*

back to topic ppl.. the satria.. did u all notice it's FROWNING? haha.. damn farnee weii.. hahaha.. but.. looks cool la.. if its a alfa 147, ppl will say sumthing else wan.. ppl will say.. woahh.. rich ass.. good job ahhhh.. ahhaa.. since its satria.. that's y i believe that's where all the flaming come about.. ;)

did you guys notice that the shiftlight is in the middle of the forehead ?

You call this a "Supercar"? *coughs* *chokes* haha, kidding mate, this is not a supercar, but a 'show' car, both carries different titles man.

The only thing I am interested in however, is the wheels, WHERE DID HE GET THOSE WHEELS FROM??

super showcar... wahahhaha....

no air cond..

Malaysian reli got incredible hulk taste and head of dolls.... really champions la these guys....

muahaha...the license plate got the shop name and also the address...so kiasu lar...

xcheong said:
sakuraguy, i also live in puchong bandar kinrara. always see a airbrush wira aeroback and perdana around my area. and i think they love their car so much, they drive really really slow.

the white color perdana with wide body and big rims? from team antera? saw this car with some of their 'team' member, got bmw, some accord, satria i think, zig zag on highway in front of ioi mall like they own the road. god gave them money, but forgot to give them their brain. too bad.

i think Tamiya's toy car designer can design better than that white car "thing".....LOL

hmmm come to think of it , it looks more like a modded version of the upcoming SRM .

...one of character in coming soon Transformer the Movie...

Huh ... Speechless

Juz Wondering How Much The Cost For Bodykit..

Anyone with Info ?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom