love,hate, anger,forgiveness.....life

koolspyda said:
sometimes a person deserves a second...(despite all you stated above)

ahhh...care for a second break? or was the sentimental times worth it?

your heart knoes it.

this forum isnt exactly the place to seek advise ala Msheart2heart :p

i suppose being firsts love it was the best/worse/cannot forget er....

Note: but in your situation could be different.

QUESTION : was the situation any different then ? was your status better/same/downward then when she choose a different path?

Most girl choose something they call 'stable husband/spouse' but in as many times , they were wrong :eek: :cool:

it takes a man to walk away. a fool to day-dream on.

what are you?

*remember bolded note *
sorry la bro i put up this post not to seek advise...but just to share some old experience......

jeffblazed said:
true lah bro....just wondering why all this girls nowdays want to get married so fast...then when marriage screwed up .......cry....

aiya bro...new things ma, in life "never try, never know"...all also wanna try ..for those who are 26 and above...either from family pressure or themself are pressured..thinking (their children will be too old..blahh blahh) its true also lar...but if cant find a true love then better dont get married and regret for the rest of yer life lor...true or not bro? well its up to them to make the choice...we just lend a listening ear with their problems..thats all.

cheers bro!;)

bro, you have obviously have not gotton over her...

i would advice you to be there for her. but no second chance despite the reasons.

there is an old saying " A good horse never eats back the same grass "

and "time will heal everything"

i find both of them true!

eterna22 said:

i would advice you to be there for her. but no second chance despite the reasons.

the value of love.....

Everybody makes mistakes... humans, be it man or woman, is never perfect.... it's up to each and every one of us, whether we wanna forgive and forget and to give each other a 2nd chance... analyze, why did your partner leave u in d first place? do u think a person will leave another merely bcoz of 'fun'? there must be a reason, that reason also proves that u too, are not perfect.. try to retrace wat was wrong, and try to build a better future...

if u chose not to give a 2nd chance... walk away.. don go for it jes for free sex... ntohing's free in this world.. wat goes around..comes around.... dont go to such low levels...

eterna22 said:

If The grass is good why not eat Twice?:D

life goes on bro....actually it depends on you to make the decision bro....i've been left by my ex lover before,( because of another guy:mad: ) but after that she wanna come back to me...then i agreed ....after awhile i felt like there is a big gap between us..no more like last time...so i mah broke up with her lor...then now i got my lovely gf lor... hehehe...in this world, girls damn lot ler bro....hehehe......

cheers.....

BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
Everybody makes mistakes... humans, be it man or woman, is never perfect.... it's up to each and every one of us, whether we wanna forgive and forget and to give each other a 2nd chance... analyze, why did your partner leave u in d first place? do u think a person will leave another merely bcoz of 'fun'? there must be a reason, that reason also proves that u too, are not perfect.. try to retrace wat was wrong, and try to build a better future...

if u chose not to give a 2nd chance... walk away.. don go for it jes for free sex... ntohing's free in this world.. wat goes around..comes around.... dont go to such low levels...
true...true ...the reason....low love life commitment index...damn low la bro....

Girl

In cantonese says all girl are " pun kan pak leong"
In hokkien says all girl are " pua kin pek nioh"

All girl are like that.

norika_sakai said:
life goes on bro....actually it depends on you to make the decision bro....i've been left by my ex lover before,( because of another guy:mad: ) but after that she wanna come back to me...then i agreed ....after awhile i felt like there is a big gap between us..no more like last time...so i mah broke up with her lor...then now i got my lovely gf lor... hehehe...in this world, girls damn lot ler bro....hehehe......

cheers.....
Because another guy has touched her between this period?? I know how you feel man. We may not care about the past. But if you've seen the guy, it'd be pretty hard. It just won't last long.

when your ex-lover get married to some one else.....felt anger,hatred,and suicidal...... = suicidal... hmmm dont think so

when the her(exlover )marriage...turns bad...she comes back to you to look for comfort and to talk...then felt forgiveness,love, and compassionate... = no time... sorry..

when the exlover leaves her marriage permanently...and comes back to you.....do you give her a second chance.... = i'll give her good sex...

no no no......no second chance cause she made u lose face when she left u to get married....
this is life..... = the truth...

SnooPDoGGY said:
when your ex-lover get married to some one else.....felt anger,hatred,and suicidal...... = suicidal... hmmm dont think so

when the her(exlover )marriage...turns bad...she comes back to you to look for comfort and to talk...then felt forgiveness,love, and compassionate... = no time... sorry..

when the exlover leaves her marriage permanently...and comes back to you.....do you give her a second chance.... = i'll give her good sex...

no no no......no second chance cause she made u lose face when she left u to get married....
this is life..... = the truth...

Well said, Snoop! BRAVO!!! ;)
Further i wiLL ask her to GO FLY KITE!!!!

NOSkill said:
Because another guy has touched her between this period?? I know how you feel man. We may not care about the past. But if you've seen the guy, it'd be pretty hard. It just won't last long.

haih...past is past....just keep it as an experience lor.......life still have to go on......hehehhe......life goes on bro.......

cheers,

dominic

Why do we need to turn back on the same shit that can happen again and again and again? She done it once to u, she can do it again. That's human relation.

Life is indeed beautiful... when u want it to be beautiful, when u make it beautiful. Life seems unfair for us when we ourself put the limit to it.
C'mon... the worst thing that can happen is when our hands, legs, eyes, and tongue are taken away from us. God has given us a wide selection when it comes to finding a mate. Love someone that LOVES u.
Take this : Love is just life's accessory, it'll come after u when u prove urself to the world.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom