Lousy mechanic..

D7zul

2,000 RPM
i send my KE70 to a workshop beside Toyota service center in Sg Rasau, Klang..

1st the pomen check.. alternator kong.. ok la.. change alternator..

go there to pick up car the next day.. can't start.. pomen said need to open head & do top overhaul.. ok la.. do top overhaul..

a few days later i go there to see the progress.. NOTHING DONE!!!! WTF??

ok la.. he's bz..

i check on it every other day.. slow progress..

after done overhaul.. i go to pick up.. can't start AGAIN.. damn..

after checking.. distributor kong.. ok la.. change distributor..

the next day i go & check.. NOTHING DONE AGAIN!!!!! #@$(*&#!@$)*(#^%&*#&$^

then i try to call him.. not answering.. sms him telling him i wanna take my car this evening(sunday).. done or not done i wanna take it..

3pm his staff call me.. my car is done.. ok la.. i go take..

RM780 and 2 weeks later this is what i got..

1. leaking at cable plug no2
2. oil seal at crank pulley not change & still leaking..
3. pillow ball mount i ask to put in didn't done..

bro.. top overhaul is meant to seal all the leaking.. why still leak?

i ask u to repair my car is just because my frens always hang out at ur place.. so, i just wanna give u business.. but if like this u treat ur customer, better close shop la..

stupid fella.. :thefinger:

Name of the Workshop? can post at lousy workshop thread xD dunno what's the exact name of the thread adi LOL! All bad workshop will be listed there...list this one there...never support such workshop or mechanics...hate it when they wanna buka kedai but do things half heartedly...

You have the payment receipt and proof of dealing?example sms or receipt/bill detail?if u don't have.go get it from the shop.after 1 day go to ttpm(tribunal tuntutan pengguna).download form and print.or straight go to the ttpm office.file the report(with receipt) rm5 only.then give the form (after cop by ttpm ofice) to the shop/mechanic.after 1or 2 week normally they will either pay uback or the court ask for trial(perbicaraan).i ve done it before and claim nearly 10k.rm 100 also if want to claim also no issue.haha

just keep the reciept....+ tolls reciept (travelling from yr hse to his wshop) & make
a report to tribunal.

the name RIENIE motor sport..

just beside the toyota service center in sg rasau..

if my car stay there for so long and the condition tip top, i don't mind..

but my car IS STILL LEAKING!!! and i need to send to another wshop..

duit lagi.. :banghead:

top overhaul nothing to do with crankshaft oil seal.....

plug cable no,.2 leaking go back and ask them check only

pilow ball mount if they didnt install yet charge u, then u can shout..otherwise u cant

talk to them 1st, if every shits also direct go to tribunal...waste of time only. try to solve d problem 1st

some workshops are bz(not sure bout urs), so they might not doing ur car all the time

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

You have the payment receipt and proof of dealing?example sms or receipt/bill detail?if u don't have.go get it from the shop.after 1 day go to ttpm(tribunal tuntutan pengguna).download form and print.or straight go to the ttpm office.file the report(with receipt) rm5 only.then give the form (after cop by ttpm ofice) to the shop/mechanic.after 1or 2 week normally they will either pay uback or the court ask for trial(perbicaraan).i ve done it before and claim nearly 10k.rm 100 also if want to claim also no issue.haha

u sure rm10k? as i know there is a limit of amount to be claim if x mistaken...if more than then tribunal court will pass to another court to handle edi

corect me if im wrong

ok here is wat u gotta do...1st u try to nego with the workshop either rectify yr car or settle in court......if he ignores u..just proceed with tribunal. do make a police report on this. then go to another workshop to get yr car done....do wat ever u wanna do to yr car......stage 2-3 upgrade ka....then u also must kau time with the workshop u gonna mod yr car....just state on the reciept major/basic full overhaul...but actually u have aftermarket parts on yr car....with that reciept make a claim of the amount u paid to tribunal.

@ Bro D7zul:

So the shop name is RIENIE motor sport..

I suggest you to save all the information and evidance and report this to Tribunal just for the sake for yourself. Agree with what @Danz said.

i know crank pulley doesn't included in top overhaul..

but a good mechanic should know it needs to be changed..

i also mentioned to him to change it.. he promise to change it also.. but nothing's done..

as my 1st post.. i've been there almost everyday.. they didn't have a lot of cars there..

i understand, he might be bz.. but if u can't do what i ask, just say so..

there's lots of mechanics out there who can do a simple job like that..

the past is past.. so, i need to move on..

i don't wanna go to tribunal bcoz he's a fren of my fren..

i'm gonna check the leaking myself 1st b4 i go to other reliable mechanic..

i just wanna warn u guyz about RIENIE motor sport..

bad reputation goes a long way :biggrin:

Bro,

Crankshaft oil seal still leak that one cannot say anything la... Coz top overhaul only ma. But the plug cable still leak means really shit la... And the amount of time the took and keep try and error to solve your problem. That is really shit I agree.

And also the pillow ball mount thing. If you ask to do but didn't do, and they didn't charge, maybe you can screw them a bit la. But if they charge, then I think you can fk them.

Feel sorry for you bro... Thanks for posting.

bro...the workshop i drag to tribunal & court also was my good fren...
but when they did sh*t to my car without an apology....then thats it......
bussiness is bussiness......it involves $$$ so i dun care...if they had treated me as a fren they would apologize to me & not trash my car....

but last mth i saw my previous mech at a petrol station we talked...but did not bring up the past le....

bussiness is bussiness......it involves $$$ so i dun care...if they had treated me as a fren they would apologize to me & not trash my car....

but last mth i saw my previous mech at a petrol station we talked...but did not bring up the past le....

Danz... That is so good la... Few people are that open and professional. Still can be friends.

Agreed Bro. Suppose because of friend you should care more. Whose gonna promote the workshop if not a friends. Its attitude of some malaysian that really hard to say sorry for the mistake they have done.

some friends are sincere & really take care of yr ride....some of them bring u for
a ride & take advantage...so we need to becareful bout that.....

even now my i realize my current mech workmanship is increasing...so i need to ensure he is charging me lower than market rate if he wanna retain me as his customer...if not ciao la......

some people can talk the talk.. but can't walk the walk..

can only promise but can't keep their promises..

what to do.. we didn't live in a perfect world..

:slug:

Top Bottom