Looking for body car painting

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I thought we checking out the paint and rust not the engine......hhahahhahahahha:rofl:

Nebermind bro Vr2turbo......while checking on the car's paint, can also recommend what matching colour of the engine cylinder head....:biggrin:

Waa nanti slowly kene poison.... Need to paint he brake calipers, can cover, engine bay, interior trim hehehe:biggrin:

Try not put fire-graphic on the car......or ppl think the car is a m0bile advert for Kenny Roger Chicken.....hahahhaha

Dont forget, spray paint the rims too.....

Try not put fire-graphic on the car......or ppl think the car is a m0bile advert for Kenny Roger Chicken.....hahahhaha

Dont forget, spray paint the rims too.....

Then can get $$$ running around with the ad......hhahahhahahha

My friend's car actually have. I think can get RM500 per month....:driver:

At first, straight-forward painting car body, now becoming Pimp-my-Ride version...heheheh

Alamak...chip foose???me??x even close bro...I be extremely gr8ful just to have 10% of his talent

When car project finish.....Chip Foose of Malaysia sign-off the car as his endorsement.....

hmmm.... better prepare a fancy signature.... after a car is done up, sign the bonnet, let everyone know it was done by you!

How's the respraying process like anyway? Need to dismantle parts to do it?

Yeah sure certain n necessary items r removed/dismantle for easier spraying n to ensure most nook n crannies r not left unsprayed...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom