Lightweight Rims 4x108

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Oh.. 4 x 108 ah ?

ok ok... Personally if you're gonna convert, stick back with 4. Putting 5 might put some strain on the lugs later. Unless you change the knuckle, hub, everything to a 5 lug design. But if you're gonna do that you're better off getting it right the first time and skip the adapter.

Personally I don't like adapters, you'll never know how good is the workmanship and because of discrepancies you'll have to compensate with other things. Kinda like my brakes. I hate all these spacers and all. If I had the money I'd go for 2 piece rotors and get a custom hat made so I can throw away all the spacers

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Agree, with 4 to 5 lugs conversion the spacing is uneven. And also the adapter add a lot of offset, unlike spacers can be very thin. Adapter need to have the lug nut to hold the adapter in place, therefore is much thicker.
Another thing is whether the machine shop able to machine the center cone spacing together. If not, vibration issue may happen.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
vibration will be the least of your worries. And the worst thing is - adaptors 100% good but the hub itself and all is crooked. Kinda defeats the purpose.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hmmmmm.....Difficult like this......Unless look for rims that can be custom to fit your PCD.....
Are there any Peugeot cars that use 5x114 or 4x100? If yes find half cut and see if can retrofit on your car la.

This is the life of the modder. Nothing is ever easy :rofl:

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Are there any Peugeot cars that use 5x114 or 4x100? If yes find half cut and see if can retrofit on your car la.

This is the life of the modder. Nothing is ever easy :rofl:

Not sure about that wor. But i think the 508 is 5 lugs.

Oh well, i guess you are right. Nothing is ever easy. Hahahahahha. :biggrin::biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not sure about that wor. But i think the 508 is 5 lugs.

Oh well, i guess you are right. Nothing is ever easy. Hahahahahha. :biggrin::biggrin:
Yes, 5 lugs but they are 5 x 108.......hahhahhahah

Only one I saw is the 4007 model with 5 x 114.3, but don't have this model here, right?:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

I am wanting to convert my wira 1.5 engine (dah nak mampus, don't bother asking me to overhaul) to a MIVEC engine. Problem is, I don't know where to start.. I know I should look around at the potong shops but as a newbie memang they potong me.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone in KK, Sabah who has done this type of conversion (mesti banyak punya) to help me out. Was thinking EVO3 but.. too much power..

Thanks in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience