Lightened pulleys

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

lkeong88

Known Member
Recently I got into contact with 1 of the manufacturers for pulleys in China, they are offering 4AGE 20V lightened aluminium pulleys.

crank pulley 0.5kg
power steering pulley 0.4kg
water pump pulley 0.3kg
alternator pulley 0.1kg

T6 aluminium for all

Total US$130

without crank pulley is US$90.

Seems cheaper than the ones you can get in Malaysia.

Shipping is US$30 per set but if can get more than 2 orders then is extra $20 per set. Via TNT express should arrive less than 1 week.

Anyone interested to order together? They say can make into different colours also. I am planning to take without crank pulley. I will pay them through paypal, if anyone wants to join can use M2U or cimb. This is nonprofit, you can have the manufacturer contact if you PM me, they will quote you the same price.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

This is not a sales thread, its a bulk order

Hello,

Quite interesting, but how the quality of this product compared to established name..how about warranty..

Tq..

I think quality should be OK, after all the other brands also made in china, then repackaged in Malaysia. Normally pulleys got no warranty, I dont know if any established names offer warranty or even offer pulley for 4age 20V. BTW this pulleys are on sale on ebay at higher prices and sold worldwide. Even australians and americans are using it

Which manufacturer is this?? I've been thinking to install these pulleys. But then what's the benefit of installing these lightweight pulleys?? Does anyone know??

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom